Login problem

Options
simindk
simindk Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi.

I haven't been able to login into my game for several months now and it's annoying because I can't save my newly won levels or resieve my rewards and I've bought a new phone and need to transfer my login info and I just can't. I can't login, or change my pass via forget pass or login via my Facebook account or change the privacy settings...

Everything is disabled and I get a red ribbon that says try again later.

I even uninstalled the game on my new device and installed it again any tried to login with no luck.

Help me!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @simindkπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing "Login" issue in your game! When you do not have the connection, the levels you passed won't be registered! Hence, I would advice you not to play anymore until the glitch is fixed, as it would be a waste of your time, boosters, etc.,😒

I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team as they can access your account from their side and help you out while working closely with you! Our Community Managers do not have that kind of resources.

Since your game is not working, you cannot send your complaint through your game. So, please use this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact (and follow below steps)⬇️

• After filling out all details, at Choose a Topic -- select "Bugs or Technical Issues";
    • At Choose a Subtopic, -- select "I have connection issues";
    • In Tell us what you need, -- explain about the issue;
    • Submit your complaint.

The initial response you receive is a generic automated email which works like an acknowledgement. Please wait up to (for) 72 hours and if you did not hear back from anybody, please send a reply through that automated email you have received, and an Agent would contact you soon.

Contacting Player Support team is a delayed process! Sometimes, it would take days for them to resolve the issue & sometimes, it is done within a day!! It all depends on how busy they are!! Please be persistent and don't give up 🐣

If you have any further questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below.

Thank you for joining our Community & hope the issue resolves soon and you will be back into the game soon!

• simindk
    simindk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your time. But the link won't open for me just as the support section wouldn't. It says your client doesn't have permission for this section which is weird!

I think it's time for me to say goodbye to this game as bitter as it might he after all these years.

But thanks again for your kind reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?