Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi there is bug on Cho cho challenge, after i reach the level with prizebox i did't get anything and the box just gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay thanks
Hello @koimoko 🤗 Good Morning!
Are you playing the game on 2 devices? It happened to me once a while ago! I opened both devices at the same time to check something and that’s what happened when I tried to open one of Choo Choo’s gift boxes!
If that’s not what happened, I would suggest you to try to clear cache first. Then, check for the latest update of the App. Since this is Tuesday, there might be one!
Please try these out and let me know how it goes!