Game not loading- app version 5.43.5 iOS (Fixed)

Options

Answers

• candiwhite70
    candiwhite70 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    Options

Same exact issue! I’m on iPhone and I’ve deleted and redownloaded app. Will not work.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @candiwhite70 @Leny05 and @lauraalydiaa Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

Looks like this an issue with the "New Update" indeed for iOS devices 😮

I am playing on iPad and did not install the update yet. I guess that's why, my game is working fine! The version I have is 5.43.5

Can you all please give me the version number you have right now and your game ID number?

To find the ID number ---> When you are on game Map screen, tap on the "Settings" (the Cog Wheel) -- click on "My Profile" -- click on the "King Emblem" that is located at the top of the screen -- the number you see is your ID number -- please copy & paste it here.

I am escalating this issue to the Farm Community In-charge, so that they can report to the Studio as soon as they come back to work tomorrow.

@fuzzypaws420 Please ignore the details I have asked above. But, please do post the Version you have currently and your ID number.

Will give you the update as soon as I know something OR our Community In-charge will post their comment.

Thanks a lot to all of you for raising this issue and for your patience 🙏

• fuzzypaws420
    fuzzypaws420 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have no idea what the Bonnie booster is, I’m on level 228 and version 5.43.5 And I did just win the honey harvest . This is the first time having the bee

• candiwhite70
    candiwhite70 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Version 5.43.5

User ID 1034239562

• fuzzypaws420
    fuzzypaws420 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

My user ID is 3788885383

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Farmers!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you! 😥

We've reported it to the Studio and it looks like there is an issue at the moment regarding app version 5.43.5 on iOS (Apple devices)

The team is looking for a fix and we hope we can give you an update very soon! 🙏

• Kris10De
    Kris10De Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The same thing is happening on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5. The bee shows up, and then the app force closes. This has been happening since the last update. Is there any way to fix this?

My User ID#: 1345378288

• gcgio
    gcgio Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello

same thing for me on iPhone ios 13.6.1 and version 5.43.5

after the bee flying, game starts and crashes.

I tried to reboot, reinstall the app but nothing changed.

Sincerely

• pinkvanilla
    pinkvanilla Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same issue

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @pinkvanilla Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Are you using an Apple device OR Android device? Can you please clarify?

Please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below (just like before).

Thank you. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?