Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Flash player support ending in 35 days..

shappy
shappy Posts: 13 Level 2

I have a laptop and play my games on King.Com on there.. you've given 3 options to download from a mobile phone to carry on after you finish supporting flash player, what happens to people like me on laptops??? I use Microsoft Edge or Chrome.. please help?

Best Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @shappy and good day to you.

Since you are playing your game via laptop and using Microsoft, the app is downloadable free from Microsoft site. After you downloaded it, please log in your game with your King account and you're ready to go. All your progress and lives will be saved.

Let me know if you are able to download the app into your laptop and able to play by "QUOTE" my message or simply copy and paste my name @wykoon when replying.

Thank you and have a nice day 😊❣️

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

@shappy

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

When you download the app to Window 10, you can drag the corners to zoom out. As big as you want it to be.

Good luck and hope it helps you !!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?