Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ‘‰ Share your experience with the Special Events in the game!

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Any time @siti_payung my badge buddy got to, keep you informed !

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@me6412, thank you for sharing about your Dad and how the game reminds you of him πŸ€— That brings us so much joy to hear you have this connection with the game ❀

I'm glad you and your buddyΒ @siti_payung took aupond the challenge of collecting the badges πŸ˜„ or we wouldn't have the pleasure of you joining our Farm family πŸ˜‰

Oh and love love your honesty, that's what we're asking for so thank you again for taking the time and hope you keep participating on our contest and enjoy your stay with us 🀩

• me6412
    Options

@QueenB I am not going anywhere, I am a farmer now and forever you can't get me to leave. Love this place it's like I found my place in the Community !

• me6412
    Options

Your welcome @siti_payung we're not done yet we are a team Super Siti !

• Lesley_Bates
    Lesley_Bates Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I haven’t had a special event for 2 weeks now. My app is updated. I like them for the beans I win πŸ˜‚ Will there be one next week?

• Christan31
    Christan31 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

1. What motivates me to play special events is the new themes and winning boosts. It's so fun to see if I can win the challenge. I love challenges.

2. I'm about a 8. Im satisfied I wish there were more prizes and gold bars could be won.

3. The special events are great.

4. Add more prizes and gold bars.

5. I love the special events that are longer.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

@QueenB

1- I love all special events because you can discover new themes, especially if you are stuck in the main map levels and for rewards: gold bars, collect colors, tractor, +1, shovels and magic beans. I don't like to win 6/12/24 hrs of unlimited lives, who has so much time to play?

2- 7 is my vote! When you have an event of 18 levels, at level 9 you win only a booster recharge and is not enough!

3- I suggest to have special events all the time, shorter in time and levels, for example 9 or 12 levels in a maximum a week.

4- May be to create a special event only for players registered in King's Community?

5- In order are: Golden egg, Pearl Paradise, Harvest Rush, Sparks in the sky, Super Hard levels Challenge.

I miss a lot the Treasure Mill event, it's possible to have a similar event to win gold bars?

I'm addict of Bonnie , daily bonus, Amelia bonus Round, the Quests and Choo Choo Challenge, I'm lost without them! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim and @encantes !!! Well I wish I could participate in certain special events like "Golden Ehh" but it never came to me. Bonnie is very good to have him more often, he is my favorite; It helps me get through the levels faster but it doesn't appear as often. The events give me good rewards but if they added something else like gold it would be great !!! Maybe 5 to complete but with more time to finish is my humble opinion. Sometimes I run out of lives and I don't have to entertain myself anymore. I like events, well I give it an 8 with the rewards for completing events. I love daily bonuses but maybe 2 bonuses would be great. The honey harvests are very useful I love their rewards and it is always never goes away. The 6 lives of overtime is not much for me and also if my device is already downloading and I have nowhere else to play. Choo Choo event also appears very little I almost never see it and I like it a lot !!! Well it seems that is all I can say at the moment thank you for valuing my opinion !! Good luck!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?