(ENDED) Let us know your ideal Farm place for a chance to win 30 Gold bars 🍏

Options

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I guess I’m not to late πŸ˜‚ Since I’m afraid of horses, I wouldn’t have any on my farm 😳 I would have a bunny farm πŸ˜„ 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 lots of little bunnies everywhere 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰We known how they multiply πŸ€” I guess I’ll have to sell some or get overrun by bunnies 🀣🀣

• Angel1207
    Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4
    edited October 2020
    Options

I am very fortunate I live on my small 30 acre but ideal farm in Missouri. I have 3 rare horses they are called Bashkir Curlies. They are a hypoallergenic horse. So if you are allergic to horse you would not be allergic to them. We have several pigs that we breed to sell and butcher for meat. so I am fortunate that I do not have to purchase any pork. Also we have several chickens that we raice for farm fresh eggs. We sell are extra eggs. Hopefully next year we will have enough extra chickens that we will be able to butcher several of them so we will not have to buy any chicken meat at all. We also have several ducks. I love to bake breads and deserts with the duck eggs. They work so much better baking with them than chicken eggs. Plus next year I am sure we will start butchering them. We also have several rabbits that we just started breeding so we can butcher them for meat. We are almost self contained. We no long have to depend on getting meat from the store. We are looking for another calf to raise so we will have our own beef. We just butchered our last one a few months ago.

We have several cats who earn their keep by keeping the mouse and rat population under control. Plus to love petting them. And last but least we have are dogs. Man's best friend and believe me they are all very spoiled.

And we are very fortunate that we are able to see several types of wildlife just about any time you go outside.

The last couple of weekends we have built a fire outside in our fire pit and just enjoyed sitting around it visiting with friends and family. So for me I feel very gratefull that I am alive and still able to enjoy my small but ideal farm.

So for us these trying times with COVID-19 we have not had some of the problems as other people have. And I feel very fortunate that we have our small but ideal farm since I have a very compermised imunine system. Since I cannot risk being out in public very often. My husband has keep me quarantined to our small farm during these trying times.

• Sofipopo
    Sofipopo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Mi lugar en la granja

• crbakken
    crbakken Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Northeast iowa where I farm now

• Joy_21
    Joy_21 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

My ideal place will be on a strawberry farm. Waking up having a warm cup a coffee and freshly made bake bread with some yummy butter and Strawberry homemade JamπŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“#fortheloveofstrawberriesπŸ“πŸ“

• Reg76
    Reg76 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Been stuck on level 304 😭

• hbic29
    hbic29 Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options
  • cilantro
    cilantro Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

The mountains for me!!😎

• yoshikitten
    yoshikitten Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    Options

Farm Hero of course! I’m addicted to the game. I love it. Challenging and fun. I’d love to own a farm in my home state, North Carolina.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?