Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ₯Š Farm Summer Tournament πŸ†

Options

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB, round 1 is going great so far, very busy picking strawberries πŸ“ 😊🐰

I’m Big Mama, btw😁

• Jacomete
    Jacomete Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Jacomete

Welcome to our wonderful community.

I am sorry but we only speak English in the community .If you could kindly repost your comment using a translator that would be very helpful.

Have a great day πŸ¨πŸ€—πŸšœ

• BrattyKid33
    BrattyKid33 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Really a lot of fun ...continue offering these ....great and addictive ... πŸ˜‰πŸ“β€οΈ

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    Options

Hi @QueenB and thanks for the tag @encantes and @Diamond Lim.Β But the event has not reached me !!!Β But I was able to play again on Facebook from my cell phone and I am very advanced in the levels that I left and if I have the event !!Β I send my captures

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @tkbm7872

You do have the event πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just Tap on the big strawberry πŸ“ and it will show you how many strawberries πŸ“ you have. and the position you are in.

The top screenshot is a pop up of another event, I have the same one but I haven’t been counting the number of strawberries πŸ“ I have collected. I will just wait until it has finished and see if I completed it

Have a great day πŸšœπŸ¨πŸ€—

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I’m at 1st place for now @QueenB we’ll have to see if it holds up till tomorrow πŸ“πŸ˜‹

Safe to say I qualified to the next round 😁

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    Options

Ding ding ding... Round 2 has officially started πŸ›ŽπŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ό

Tell us all about your Farm Tournament experience and how you see yourself winning it πŸ†

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

@QueenB just at 0100 pm I was qualified for the second round! I played some new levels but a lot of old levels with only 1 stars and it was very very funny!

But someone can explain how is possible to have collected 34884 strawberries after only 30 minutes in the second round?

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Yay @encantes πŸ’ͺ I'm so happy you made it πŸ€—

Yeah, I see you point but maybe this is a new player with lots of levels and time to play. However, I will pass this feedback on to the team πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?