Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Connection error

eedulapriyanka
eedulapriyanka Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

My password was changed then this problem was started in my game no connect the internet no added

**Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,770 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hi @eedulapriyanka and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with your password! Just to help you may you please explain what happened? Which is your device? PC or mobile, iOS, Android or Windows10? Did you update to the last version?

May you edit your post, there are your personal data! @QueenB

I'm waiting for your reply with more information to help you in the comment box below and remember to use @ before the nickname

I wish you a nice day 🌞🌞🌞

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@eedulapriyanka Hi and welcome, Please see post below on further information on this issue. Unfortunately currently the only fix for this is to unnistall the game and reinstall but if you are playing on a mobile device you will LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or lives

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @eedulapriyanka and good day to you.

I have received such error message before whenever I logged out from the game and log back in. Usually, I will disconnect my device from Wifi or data, wait for few seconds or longer, reconnect the device to Wifi/Data, access the game and start playing a level.

Also, if the issue still persists, I will take a short break of at least 10 minutes or longer before I log back in/access the game. Usually, this will help.

Please try and let me know the outcome or if you need help with other issues.

Thank you πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?