๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Why no updates for 2 weeks

Options
rdp2020
rdp2020 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have had no updates for 2 weeks. Still on level 3640. Other features seem to update

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Congratulations! You have completed max level on this game! Well done! ๐Ÿ‘

Of course! If you have updated the latest version of this game, the system will be automatically updated new levels and more interesting features released on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So you make sure always updating the latest version of this game as well! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can also check the latest information (will edited this information while to release new levels every Tuesday) :

If youย want to win gold barsย on this game, you can clickย hereย to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a farmtastic day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,828 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Question: Have you reached the end of the saga and have to wait for new levels? For Farm Heroes there are always new levels on Tuesdays. Please search for the update and clear the cache.

This is important!!!

Good luck

ย I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.ย 

Hereย &ย hereย is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community!ย Hereย you can find all games at a glance.ย Hereย you get answers to the most common problems andย hereย you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,391 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello @rdp2020 ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿ™‚

The current last level in Farm Heroes is level # 3625 for mobile devices and for Windows 10.

But, few lucky players were able to play till # 3640 -- as part of a testing group. I am glad to say that you are one of those lucky ones ๐Ÿ‘Œ

With regards to "no update for past 2 weeks" -- if you have noticed, players have received some extra episodes at the beginning of this month. If we have finished those levels (which were extra), then there are no more levels to play until the next batch of episodes gets released. That is the reason you did not receive new levels / updates.

But, you can have fun again on this coming Tuesday as we will have new levels ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope this made sense. If you need further clarification or have more questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful week ahead ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿค

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?