Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

1-2-3 Grow! Grow your own Cropsie and win prizes!

Options
2»

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,621 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @encantes.

I enjoy growing cropsies in the 1-2-3 Grow event. I haven't tried to play previous levels to make them grow, so I don't always get them full grown. Still, it is a nice change in the series of events. I like it @QueenB.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB I had the 1-2-3 grow. Since I don´t know if this is connected to the ohter problems or if this is something else so I write this here.

When you have 1-2-3 grow or other event/extra things, before you finish you get a popup as a reminder that you have it. When you finished the popup stops coming.

Now I finished the 1-2-3 grow yesterday. But for a couple of hours I still got the popup. I haven´t opened the game todays so I can´t say for sure that the popup have stoped. I don´t know if they have changed how the popup works or if it have been some kind of bug. For me it seemed to be a kind of time delay.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB I have now opened the game and the popup still there.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB Heya!😊 I love the ‘Grow your own Cropsie’ event. It’s the joy seeing the fully grown cropsie happy. It’s a nice relaxing change over to go to if you are stuck on a level or just want some time away from the map. In the meantime collecting boosters as your cropsie grows💧☀️🍓🪴😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?