Is there a trick to getting my sheep on the dang straw

Options
mindymint47
mindymint47 Posts: 14 Level 2

Im having issues trying to get sleepy sheep onto the straw....is there a secret lol......πŸ‘

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,796 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @mindymint47, There is no secret that I am aware of to get the sheep onto the straw in Farm Heroes Sage, and I have been playing this game for several years.

When you match cropsies next to a sheep, the sheep will move to the square where the match was made. To get sheep onto the straw, the cropsie match must occur on the square with the straw. This works as long as the target hay square does not have a frozen cropsie on it. If the square has ice on it, the ice covering the cropsie must first be removed by making a match with similar cropsies. It is possible to move more than one sheep with a single match, but you cannot use any booster to advance the sheep. Also, if you have both black and white sheep on the board, you should try to get the white sheep to the hay before the black sheep, because the black sheep destroy the hay, while the white sheep leave the hay intact.

I hope this answers your question. Enjoy farming and continue to be a good shepherd for your sheep!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mindymint47K Hearty Welcome to our Farmtasic King Community πŸ™‚

Can you please tell me which level you are on right now?

I can replay that level and try to give you some tips πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,796 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @mindymint47, There is no secret that I am aware of to get the sheep onto the straw in Farm Heroes Sage, and I have been playing this game for several years.

When you match cropsies next to a sheep, the sheep will move to the square where the match was made. To get sheep onto the straw, the cropsie match must occur on the square with the straw. This works as long as the target hay square does not have a frozen cropsie on it. If the square has ice on it, the ice covering the cropsie must first be removed by making a match with similar cropsies. It is possible to move more than one sheep with a single match, but you cannot use any booster to advance the sheep. Also, if you have both black and white sheep on the board, you should try to get the white sheep to the hay before the black sheep, because the black sheep destroy the hay, while the white sheep leave the hay intact.

I hope this answers your question. Enjoy farming and continue to be a good shepherd for your sheep!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?