Farm Heroes Saga

reidmet
reidmet Posts: 4 Newbie

On Farm Heroes Saga, I click on it and it loads up, that is until it gets to KING Loading and stops there. Any ideas what is wrong as on my laptop it works okay. I am on Windows 10 version 20H2.

Thank you.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@reidmet Hi and welcome, If you are playing via an internet browser, make sure it is up to date and clear the browser cahce and see if this solves your issue. If not try another browser, i had various issues using chrome so downloading the latest version of edge and seems to be ok on this so far.

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,920 Candy Moderator

Hello @reidmet 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🌺

I am very sorry to hear that your Farm Heroes is not loading properly!

Can you please clarify something for me? On which device, you are trying to open the game?

You said on laptop, the game works OK! Means, are you trying to open the game on a mobile device?

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,794 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading on this game with using computer device? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 😉

You can click here 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/loading) that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game! 😊

And you can playing this game with Windows 10 App, the app is downloadable free from Microsoft site. After you downloaded it, please log in your game with your account and you're ready to go. All your progress and lives will be saved.

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• reidmet

I am trying to reply to a message that I sent on December 15th which you and PummyRaj replied to concerning Farm Animals Saga and it freezes when the last part, ie the King Logo comes on. I am using a Zoostrom Desktop computer and until recently it was fine. Would the update on my windows have anything to do with it, and PummyRaj said to reply in the box below, but I cannot find it.

Thank you,

reiduwic

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,920 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2020

Hello dear Reiduwic 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back 🍓 🍓

First of all, when I said "the box below" it is the place where you have typed your message now 😃 When we look at it, it looks like an empty box. That's why, I have referred it as an "box". Very Sorry, if I have confused you 😅

With regards to the issue in your game -- the update of your Computer should not do anything to your games, but should improve the "loading" part, etc.,

So, you are having issue when the game is loading itself, isn't it? Thank you for clarifying that you are playing on a Desktop 👍️

Few more questions please..... Are you playing on Facebook OR on King.Com OR downloaded the game through Microsoft Store?

Is this where, your game is getting frozen 👇️ 👇️

• reidmet

I am playing it through Facebook on Windows 10 the latest update. The game loads up, but when it gets to the King logo above it says Loading and does not go any further, like the picture below.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

I will notify @PummyRaj to help you, maybe he didn't see this answer.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?