(Ended) 🔅 Share your Companion Stories & Win Gold Bars! 🔅

Options

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Oh my.. I have to collect strawberry? How can I collect them since I don't have hands. I have to hurry since there are 6 lambs on the loose and love to eat strawberry. I need help. Oh there is Hunter and Mr Tractor too. Goldfish think aloud.

Hunter, please can you help me collect the strawberry and put them on the Mr Tractor? Goldfish ask Hunter very nicely.

Oh yes Goldfish.. I love to help you. I will bring Mr Shovel too Hunter replied.

Soon, all the strawberry collected and they going home happily.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,491 Friends Moderator
    Options

thanks for tagging me @Rancid

Congratulations on your first competition you can host @Miss_Dani.

Here is my screen for the story:

Hello call the water drops. Have you seen, you have to grow a fruit on the main map. For this you need us and the suns. But be aware, we are partly hidden under ice, you have to break it before you can collect us.

Well, I say, let's see how we gather as many of you as possible. I have more to do. I have to be careful that when I combine the bulls run in the right direction.

The poppies are reporting. Yes, please guide the bulls to us so that we may be collected. 

Oh, I say. It won't be easy because a treadmill moves upstairs when I make a move. Then everything looks very different and the bulls are suddenly in a different place. 

Look, call the fruits. You have boosters. Which one you have collected and Bonnie has also given you a shovel and a traction. You can also use them to break the ice or make a proper combination for the bulls. 

Well, then I'll use Bonnie's gifts and do all the work. But it won't be enough because the field looks a bit complicated. The extra points and Hunter will help me.

All tasks have been completed and enough sun and water have been collected so that I can take care of the fruit on the main map.

Super call everyone. Then we do a party on the farm. 🎉🎊🎈

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,729 Friends Moderator
    Options

I was out in the fields today and noticed that my garden needed some serious tending. I got my companion Shire Horse to help me with the challenge of igniting a dozen rockets. Then I needed to jump on my tractor to clear all the grass that was covering my flower seeds. Once I mowed down the grass, I had to get those water buckets filled so my flowers would grow. Shire Horse helped fill the buckets and fire off some rockets, but I had to pull a lot of carrots all by myself. It was a busy day for all of us!

Nice contest, @Miss_Dani.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello @Miss_Dani

here is my story

I would really like to make someone happy and give away flowers. But oh my god ... so many flowers need sun and water. My partner Tyrannosaurus is a real friend and helps me wherever he can ... And in a very short time we managed to make a lot of people happy with the flowers

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello @Miss_Dani Nice Contest Here's My Story We need to collect some Carrots and Sunshine's Ms.Swan Said But How Are we suppose to collect it when there's a frog and some bombs ms.swan said we can just use hunter to clear them out and do the rest she said I said ok and I did just that and it worked then when I swipe the pear near the frog it ate some of my orders then after I just continued then after that happened I collected all my orders ms.swan was so proud of me of trying to be careful with the bombs and the frog trying to eat my orders I gave her a pat on the back and moved on to the next stage.Thank you Soo much Ms.Swan You Are A Really Helpful Bird🦢🦢

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2021
    Options

Oh wow, @Pitty_Kitty, @Greymane, @siti_payung, @DieOmimi, @MountainMom, @Doris_Koch & @Tasty_Cake those stories are cool & pretty funny I must say, you guys went all in! 🤩 Love it!

@Nix66, @Alex18, @Diamond Lim, @MightyWolf, @LoveDachs, @Anahita_2005, @Nat09, @bearwithme, @Glenn1972, @PummyRaj, @mahhha_2453 & @hechicerilla

• I know some of you mentioned that you don't play FHS -yet!- and you might think that disqualifies you from participating in this Contest but -since you've been around here- let me give you some extra encouragement. ➡️ Did you know that the first 3 companions show up on Level 7 of the game? Yes, the chicken, the sheep & the bull are right there at the very early stages of the game! 💡 Perhaps you could give the game a try & take a shot at winning some Gold Bars writing a "newbie" story for one of them!

🗣️ And what about you @wykoon, @encantes & @Rancid?! 🐣 Can't wait to read your Companion Stories!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@Miss_Dani yes, I've put this thread as one of the tasks... don't worry... coming up by this week I hope 😆😅😅😆

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    Options

Heres Part 2 @Miss_Dani Of Level 395. What will We do is collect spiders🕷️,Pears🍐 Carrots🥕 And Firecrackers🧨But We Need To Watch Out From The Spider Webs On This Level You Know There Not Easy To Catch but what we need to do is to start collecting Some Pears Then The Carrots Before We Collect The Carrots Mr.Panda Said I Said Ok Then I Started Collecting Some Pears And Carrots Then I Thought 💭 To Myself How Will I Collect The Spiders And The Firecrackers🤔?Then Mr.Panda Said Try Using Hunter I Tried But It Did Not Work At All Then I Tried The tracker booster but it did not work then I said to myself what if I keep playing untill I found out how to collect the two spiders then I swiped near the spider and it hopes to it's web 🕸️ I thought I was tricked but that's how the spider jumps then I swiped again then it hoped to it's other web I was being tricked but when I swiped again near it I Finally got the one spider then I swiped to the next spider and it was collected mr.panda was happy to what I did then after that I collected the Firecrackers then after that the level was completed mr.panda was Soo proud of me that he gave me a pat on a back and said well done my friend then I moved on to the next stage☺️♥️♥️.Thanks Mr.Panda your a really helpful bear🐼♥️♥️

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I didn’t forget about you @Miss_Dani I haven’t had the time to play FHS yet, I’m a bad farmer 😔 good thing the animals aren’t waiting after me to eat poor things 😅 I was busy goofing off with my tractor, nice skills eh?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,471 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi Guys loving your stories so far let's here some more 💓

Think of the yummy gold bars you could win

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?