Is there any way I can accept all gifts from friends at one go?

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

Is there any way I can accept gifts from all friends at one go, ie, beans or lives? Currently you have to accept each gift individually which takes forever. In Candy Crush, you have the option to 'accept all' and the ones you cannot use over the 5 are saved.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @Madhouse 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to this wonderful King Community!

Actually, we do have that feature "Accept All" button in the game, which was implemented about 6+ months ago or so.

Many Thanks to one of our senior Superstars @Chicken_Slayer, whose suggested idea was accepted by the Farm Studio and introduced to the players. It is up and running on all the platforms and devices.

I am thinking that, you might not have the updated version of the game! That's why, you are still seeing the old version of "accepting the gifts one at a time"!

Let me go back and check for a screenshot to show you how it looks 😃

In the mean time, can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? If you are on computer, are you on King.com?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @Madhouse 🤗

I have found the screenshot from my game with the feature "Accept All". This is how it looks 👇️ 👇️

** When we press that "Accept and Send All" -- it automatically sends lives to all who has asked us. And we will be collecting all the Magic Beans that our friends sent. But, if there are Lives from our friends, they will not be collected BUT saved until we need them 🙌 🙂

I will be waiting to hear from you to know how the update went!

Have a Farmtstic Day and a great week ahead 🍓 🍓 🍓

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?