I have lost the progress on FHS. Can I get it back please?

Mahamaged
Mahamaged Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi,

I had FHS on my old phone. I was at level +1500. Unfortunately, I was not logged into an account. I got a new phone and installed FHS on it. On the new phone, I logged in by the facebook account. Then, I logged in by the same facebook account in FHS on my old phone in order to sync the highest level. Surprisingly, the progress was erased!! It instead keeped the progress on the new phone (level 3) and erased the progress of the old phone (level 1575). What to do regarding this? Can I get the old progress please?!

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Mahamaged 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your game progress on your old phone!

I am thinking that the game must have logged you out! It happens sometimes for some weird reasons! So, this is what I would like you to try now...

Close the game App ---> Disconnect from the Internet ---> Turn off your old phone for 2 minutes and turn it back on ---> Now, connect the internet again and open the game App ---> Check if you are logged in or not, and log into the game ---> If the game was saved, you should be at your level # 1575.

** If you are not logged in, you will see "Return to My Level" below to the "Play" tab.

Please let me know how it goes and if you are back at your level or not. You can simply type your reply in the box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Cropselicious Day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Mahamaged

@PummyRaj Thank you for your reply.

I was not logged into an account before on the old phone. I logged in by facebook for the first time on the new phone. Then the progress of the new phone is saved on it. After that, I went to the old phone and logged in by the same facebook account. I thought it will move the progress of the old phone to the account and so it would appear on the new phone, instead, the reverse happened. The progress of the new phone moved into the old phone and I lost my progress (level 1575). I tried to log out from the account on the old phone but I did not get the progress back. What to do now?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

Good evening @Mahamaged im sorry for jumping onto the thread when I can see @PummyRaj has been helping you but I was around so I thought I’d answer to not keep you waiting.

unfortunately as you were not saving progress on anything but your previous phone and started again on the new phone, connecting Facebook to it started saving from the new phone as it had no record of your progress before.

that’s why it’s always a good idea to log in with something for any game you play.

However, while the team cannot give you back any boosters or saved lives, now you have connected to Facebook...if you follow this link here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved

right at the end in the final paragraph it tells you how to contact the team. They will be able to get you back to your level. I hope this helps!

while you are here, have you entered into our contest to win some boosters? It finishes this week so you have time but make sure you play on the new phone to save them there 🙂

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/329305/win-boosters-help-choo-choo#latest

• Mahamaged

@Lady_Choo

Thank you! I have contacted the team as you said and the progress was restored!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2021

That is wonderful news dear @Mahamaged 😀 👌

Very very happy for you 🤩

Now, just a tip... continue playing on your new phone and collect the Daily Bonus and the rewards from the features like Honey Harvest Team, etc., on your new phone.

And, when you are stuck on a tricky level, play it on the old phone, so that you can use some of those saved up boosters.

This is because, all those saved up boosters will not be transferred to your new phone. But, you need to use up those goodies before you put away your old phone, right? So, that is the trick I always use 😄

Also, like my friend @Lady_Choo has suggested, would you like to participate in our contests and win some goodies?

We have 2 contests running right now and here are the links::

1) Count the Beans and win some Purple Dog - Hunters (this is going to end on 26th)

2) Beat My Score and win 1000 Magic Beans (this will stay till the 9th of April)

Hope to see you in those contests. Have a Cropselicious rest of the day 🥕 🥕 🥕

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

That is awesome news, happy farming!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?