🐖🐕🐥 A farmtastic chance to Win Gold Bars HERE and HERE
🔥 Hot right Now in Farm 🌶
📊 Would You Rather Play on a Team or Alone? VOTE 👉 HERE

🌟Win boosters 🌟Help choo choo! ENDED

Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 14,022 Farm Moderator
edited March 31 in Win Prizes

🍓 Want to participate? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds! 🍓

Good morning Farmers! Its Friday again....yay for the weekend!

Want to try your hand at winning some boosters? Its a real easy one for you this time.

Amelia is helping Choo Choo with her home schooling. She needs to learn to count carefully as she gets too excited and loses track. So Amelia has given her a dish of beans to help.

How many beans are in the picture?

How do I participate?

All you need to do is write the amount of beans to qualify and that's it.

Make sure you use the spoiler feature though (you can find out how to use the spoiler feature here)

What will I win?

Slightly different to usual. Three winners will win 3 Hunter boosters (colour collector) . Names will be drawn from correct entries, or if nobody guesses the correct number, 3 closest entries. They cannot be transferred or swapped for another game format so this game only.

How long do I have?

You have until 26th March 13:00 GMT.

So get counting!

Terms and Conditions here

Keep social distancing 🥕 Stay Local no trips to Barnard castle! 🥕 Protect your loved ones 🍓 Hands face space 🍓 
🐥Life's not about counting chickens. Unless they all escape their coop of course! 🐤
New contests! 🍓  Win boosters in the Farm Heroes area 🍓 Win beans 🐤

Farm heroes addict collecting cropsies since 2013. 

Prev1345678

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.