Can not pass level 2662

Options
tatwh59-2
tatwh59-2 Posts: 23 Level 2

Next some help. I've played this level number ist timed but can not pass. I've purchased gold bars twice hoping the parachute would land close to a sun. First time it landed in the opposite side of the board in lower left corner the furtherest away from the suns. Want am I missing? Need help!!

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @tatwh59-2 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you are stuck at level 2662! Give me some time to play this level again and I try to give you tips!!

May I suggest to you that the helpful boosters in this level are the color collector and the tractor.

Try to match as soon as possible the black grass seeds with the water droplets to have a wide grass patch, this lets you to collect the apples and carrots good cropsies instead of the grumpy cropsies.Match the flowers seeds with the water droplets you have to collect 3 flowers. Use the color collector if you don't have enough moves to collect the cropsies and the tractor if you have a lot of black grass seeds or flower seeds.

Let me know if pass this level! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

In the meantime if you want to win gold bars or boosters here in the Community you can participate at our contest please check here: Farm's Contests

I wish you a super day 🌞🌺🌼

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?