πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Become August's Farmer of the Month!

Options

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,115 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank You 😊

@Nat09 @DieOmimi @Diamond Lim

I really appreciate your votes πŸ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ˜πŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,288 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! @BQN537 ❀️😊

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

🐝 Hi there @QueenB!

I'd like to nominate two of my favorite Farmers -well, I guess they are both also 2 of my favorite peeps around so to birds with one stone. πŸ™ƒ

πŸ„ @me6412

➑️ David is one of the most valued members in our in-game FarmInc team & because he also very helpful to players all around FHS & the Community. To top it off, our farmer friend here is hilarious & fun to be around.

πŸ„ @rebelchild

➑️ Jo is not only super helpful & kind to all Farmers alike but has also helped me greatly these past weeks since I went back to playing the game. She knows the Community here for Farm super well & is always helping players with the info she provides.

If it were me, I'd call it a day & give them both recognition yesterday 😊 today πŸ™ƒ this month (they are just a perfect storm! πŸŒͺ) but it is always great so see so many other friends being nominated by players as well.

πŸ„ FᴀʀᴍIΙ΄α΄„ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇs, Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ κœ°α΄Κ€ Aᴜɒᴜsα΄›'s Fᴀʀᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Mα΄Ι΄α΄›Κœ ʏᴇᴛ?!

@jeanps, @gr33n3y3z, @siti_payung, @aijaziqbal, @me6412, @Cats4Caz, @rajdeeptb, @Anahita_2005, @rebelchildΒ & @CassD.

Thanks for the tag @encantes! πŸ™Œ

• jehadsabt
    jehadsabt Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Bad things it’s a lot of bad things , wish and wish on me

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I agree with @DaniTheOG and endorse her nomination of @me6412 and @rebelchild. Great players, extremely helpful and friendly too - and with a great sense of humour.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,149 Level 5
    Options

@DaniTheOG and @CassD thank you for your kind words!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@QueenB I have found out my friend @ItsTrish24 has requested that her account be removed from the Community which means she can not be a Farmer πŸ₯•πŸ˜ž A Farmer has to be ready to take care of their Crops and Animals everyday they need water and food so I would like to change my Nominee to @rebelchild she is always ready to take on her daily duties and as Farmer🚜 making sure all her AnimalsπŸ¦πŸ‘πŸ–πŸŠπŸ” are fed and her CropsπŸ“πŸπŸ₯•are weeded out and wateredπŸ’§πŸ’§ and able to get much sunlight🌝 in order to grow. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ™₯οΈπŸ’―

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you for Nominating me @CassD and @DaniTheOG its truly appreciate β™₯οΈπŸ’― I believe there are more Farmers who are much deserving of this recognition than myself.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,847 Community Manager
    edited September 2021
    Options

The time has come to find out who August's Farmer of the month goes to...Β πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

For being present in many competitions, funny, positive and friendly and not to mention having good expertise from the farm... The August Farmer of the Month goes to... @BQN537 🚜🐝πŸ₯³

Congrats and as the Farmer of the month, you receiveΒ thisΒ πŸ‘‡ exclusive badgeΒ andΒ 100 Gold BarsΒ to your Farm Heroes Saga game.

Thank you for being a great Farmer and for engaging in the community πŸ€—

@PummyRaj @Lady_Choo @encantes

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Congrats @BQN537 for becoming the farmer of the month of August 2021 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?