๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ. Are you ready to Welcome the Autumn season ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚ (E N D E D)

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Amelia: I'm so sad to see you go.

Sunflower: Don't worry! We'll be back next year.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,707 Friends Moderator
    Options

Amelia: I need a volunteer to go to the ballgame with me.

Sunflowers: No thanks, the players and fans are always trying to eat our seeds!

• Mayamoona
    Mayamoona Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I would be interested in going to the ball game.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,900 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj thanks for the tag and farming fun. Amelia is reciting the following poem to the sunflowers:

Now I lay you down to sleep

Your sunflower seeds I'm sure to keep

I'll keep them safe all winter long

So I can plant them when the snows all gone.

Autumn means the beginning of a new year. It's the celebration of ancestors and a bountiful harvest.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Nice thread, @PummyRaj . I participate with you for fun and support. Please don't choose me for a win. Thank you very much.

Amelia goes like this, just to be in the fresh air. Oh, what is it? A whole field full of sunflowers. When the sun doesn't set in your heart.ย 

Amelia goes into the middle of the field and says to the sunflowers: How beautiful you all are. As if the sun has sent you here personally.

Yes, say the sunflowers. We are here because we want to show all living beings how beautiful the sun is. Everyone should enjoy us and think of us even in the cold season. Then everyone will become warm in their hearts and everyone will have happy thoughts.

Oh yes, says Amelia. A warm heart and happy thoughts are important for our coexistence. May I ask you all if I can take some of you home with me. Please only if you want. I would like to pick some of you and put them in a vase at my home. Then I can enjoy it every day.

Oh like to call a sunflower from the third row. Please take me to your home. It certainly doesn't hurt if you cut me off the field. Me too, me too, I also call other sunflowers.ย 

Wow, that's so great of you. Yes, I would like to take you with me.

Do you know that my girlfriend has a birthday tomorrow and loves sunflowers more than anything? Maybe someone would like me to take a bouquet of sunflowers from my girlfriend. I would then pick 2 bouquets. One that will be at my house and a bouquet for my girlfriend for her birthday.

Great, calls a particularly large and beautiful sunflower. Look Amelia, on this side of the field we have particularly good soil and through the stream nearby always fresh water. A birthday is a very special day. Take some of us particularly beautiful sunflowers with you for your girlfriend.

Good idea. If you agree, I will do it that way.

Amelia is overjoyed to go home with two beautiful bouquets after thanking the sunflowers again.

Oh, says Amelia, what a beautiful day today is.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Farmers ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ

Missing many of you in this fun contest! Won't you come join?

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj here is my story.

Amalia takes a last walk to her beloved sunflowers and says to them :ย 

"Dear ones, soon I will not see you anymore. Autumn is already coming and the forest begins to turn colorful. The nights are getting cooler and the sun doesn't have so much power anymore."

"Don't be sad" answer the sunflowers "You know it has to happen like this every year. Just take some of our grains and keep them until next spring. Then when you put them in, we will be just as beautiful as we are now and catch the sun's rays for you again. Don't be depressed, but rejoice now in the colorful autumn. We'll see you again next year."

The words of the sunflowers have turned Amalia's sadness into a joy for the colorful autumn. Of course, she takes sunflower seeds with her so that she will see her beloved friends again next year.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Amelia : Bye Friends. I will keep remembring the good time we spent here.

Sunflowers: we will love to see you again in next Spring.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj

Sunflowers: Hi Amelia... Do you come to say good bye to us?ย 

Amelia: Yes I do. I won't let you sunflowers go without saying good bye and I will be right here waiting for you all next year.

Sunflowers: We will be back... See you later.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?