Password

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

I uninstalled and reinstalled Farm Heroes Saga this morning. When I went to log in to retrieve my progress to date, it wouldn't accept my password. I clicked on 'Forgotten Password' and received the change password email. I tried to do this, several times, but it just doesn't move on from there. There is no message to say password unaccepted, used before etc - just nothing. Help please.

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @Madhouse and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Sorry about your login problem!!!!

In order to help you may you please specify your type of device? Do you play through Facebook or King.com?

If you have saved your progress, may be your username is wrong? Do you have different account to play Farm Heroes?

I don't know your game device but check this thread: Facebook and King profiles

Many thanks you can answer in the white comment box below

I wish you a nice day πŸ€— πŸ€—

• Madhouse
    Options

Hi there.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I'm playing on a PC and entering via King.com (I don't use Facebook at all). I'm not sure if I have a different account to play Farm Heroes but I don't think so. I've always used the same password for all the game but, since reinstalling, the game doesn't doesn't recognise it. As I said, I put in the request for a new password, received the email from King.com to change the password but, when I enter the details, nothing happens.

Enjoy your day too.

Kind regards.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Are you running some sort of adblock program? This may need to be disabled for the links to work.

• Madhouse
    Options

Hi there Grumps. I'll give it a try and let you know.

• Madhouse
    Options

That didn't work I'm afraid but thanks for the suggestion.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @Madhouse 🌻🌼🌺

These are only tips, try to login with the Farm Heroes App through your mobile and check if you have the same problem!

If you play with King.com which is your browser and if play with a different browser Opera or Windows10?

Did you update the game to the last version 5.67.5?

Thank you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?