Missing bonuses

Options
Crazy_Chicken
Crazy_Chicken Posts: 3 Newbie

I was playing on my mums device and noticed that if she didn't beat a level she was offered extra moves for watching a video. I then went on to my own game and decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it to see if this would update the game so I could do the same thing. However, not only did it not give me the option to do that, but it also took the bonuses that I had. Is there any chance of getting these back.

Thank you.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,937 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Crazy_Chicken 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters from your game! It is because, the boosters and the lives received from our friends are stored on the local memory of our device. When you reinstall the game, all that memory is deleted hence, the removal of the boosters 😌

Were there any boosters that you have purchased with real money?

Please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment 🙂

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @Crazy_Chicken 🤗

Not sure if you were able to check my above answer or not!! But, I will continue with a little more info...

If those lost boosters were the ones you have collected through Daily Bonus, playing events, etc., -- you will not be reimbursed!

But, if there are any boosters that you have purchased with real money, you will be able to contact the "King Customer Support Team" and request them for the reimbursement. You will have to keep the receipts of purchase to provide them as a proof.

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with this regards. You can reply back by typing in the blank comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Crazy_Chicken 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters from your game! It is because, the boosters and the lives received from our friends are stored on the local memory of our device. When you reinstall the game, all that memory is deleted hence, the removal of the boosters 😌

Were there any boosters that you have purchased with real money?

Please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment 🙂

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @Crazy_Chicken 🤗

Not sure if you were able to check my above answer or not!! But, I will continue with a little more info...

If those lost boosters were the ones you have collected through Daily Bonus, playing events, etc., -- you will not be reimbursed!

But, if there are any boosters that you have purchased with real money, you will be able to contact the "King Customer Support Team" and request them for the reimbursement. You will have to keep the receipts of purchase to provide them as a proof.

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with this regards. You can reply back by typing in the blank comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Crazy_Chicken
    Options

Hi sorry for not getting back to you. Thanks for answering me. The boosters I had were just gained through the daily bonuses etc, I hadn't purchased anything. So alas they are lost forever into the great booster world beyond lol.

Can I ask another question please- my friend plays this game also but we've noticed that she has an option to watch videos to get extra boosters and can claim up to 5 extra moves at the end of her game if she finishes without completing that level. However, I don't have that benefit. I tried uninstalling the game and downloading it again but nothing happened. Do you know why she can get the videos but I can't?

Thanks again 😊😊

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @Crazy_Chicken 🤗

Hope you are having a great weekend (if it has already started) 🙂

I am glad to hear that you are taking it lightly about losing the boosters. And, that is the right way. Because, we can earn them again through Daily Bonus and finishing the Quests and and also playing the special events 🌟

With regards to the Commercials / Videos with Ads is an extra feature, which few players receive ---> This Ads feature was started not very long ago. The Farm Studio sends that kind of special/extra features to few groups of players at a time , as a test. Once their turn is over, those features will be moved on to different set of groups. By the time our turn comes -- sometimes, it could be a year! Sometimes, we will receive in couple of months. It depends on the groups we are put in. With these tests, the Studio team will know

** I was receiving the Ads till few months ago, but not anymore! But, I know that my turn is done and hence, I am not receiving them anymore. I know that I will receive the feature again, with a little bit of waiting 😊

I am confident that you too will receive the Ads feature, but, only a matter of time! In the mean time, all you have to do is to make sure that you download the latest version of the App - whenever available AND keep at least 2 GB free space on device memory. Less memory space would cause disturbances in performance of those features.

Hope I made sense and not confuse you! Please let me know if you have any further questions 👍️

Have a Farmtastic weekend ahead 🐥 🐥

• Crazy_Chicken
    Options

That explains it PummyRaj. I'll wait my turn, it would be helpful but not a big deal lol. Been working all weekend so now it's time for some gaming fun. Hope you've had a great weekend too and thanks for all your advise, you've been fantastic 😀😊

• PummyRaj
    Options

Glad to help dear @Crazy_Chicken 🤗

My weekend is great so far!

Let's go do some Farming 👨‍🌾 to collect some delicious Carrots 🥕 along with sweet Strawberries 🍓 and chase away that pesky Rancid Racoon 💪

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?