⛔ Game not loading/can't log in on King.com!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,734 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Support

The issues on the King.com site and with the game not loading or not being able to login to your account, have been reported for further investigation.

Please stay tuned for further news and updates on this here!

In the meantime, try the following steps to see if it helps:

Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

Make sure your browser is updated

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.

If you happen to have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click HERE to download the game to your PC.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options

We have an update!

A fix has been sent so you should all now be able to load the game 👍

Please confirm if this is the case however if not, know that we continue to monitor this!

Answers

• ilovegames4fun
    ilovegames4fun Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited November 2021
    Options

I'm trying to play on my computer and it won't work. I've tried Chrome and Safari, none work.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,422 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ilovegames4fun 🤗 Heart6 Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear the issue!

Are you trying to log in through King.com? If so, yes! The website has been a bit glitchy from last few weeks. Suddenly it works and suddenly it goes down!!

I would like to suggest you to open the game on “Incognito” or “guest” browser. It has helped me and I am sure it does work for you too 👍

Please check it out and let me know. To reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead 🐥 🐥

• adam64
    adam64 Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited November 2021
    Options

Since yesterday i can't open the game on the king site I play on my computer with WIN7

Again the game stops loading on the screen with the logo

I cleared history and cookies but it didn't help

Please help

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

Has not loaded for me all night either. I get the exact same thing as the pic above ( in adam64's post) .

• QueenB
    Options

Thanks for reporting this @Headless & @adam64!

I've added you both to this thread so you can follow up on this as it is currently being looked at so hopefully you will be back in the game soon 😉

• QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options

We have an update!

A fix has been sent so you should all now be able to load the game 👍

Please confirm if this is the case however if not, know that we continue to monitor this!

• adam64
    adam64 Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited November 2021
    Options

QueenB Thank you very much for your quick response and solution to the problem.

The game is loading ok,

Thank you very much again !!!!

• mijao
    mijao Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Today, everything works just fine.

• Clover29
    Clover29 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I can't get the games to load in Chrome; it looks like a hot mess, everything giant sized. When the game does load, it's covered up by other bits of the site so I can't actually play because I can only see half the game screen.

It loads properly in Firefox, it all looks normal, but then I can't log in at all so I'm stuck with playing at level 1. It says my username (email) is already in use. I cleared the cache on Chrome to fix that, but it didn't change the error message on Firefox.

• heavyevie
    heavyevie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Unable to access game , everything clicks on through but can't play goes blank and that life is used 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?