Question about animal companion rewards

Options
BLemley
BLemley Posts: 8 Level 2

Question about the animal companion rewards ~ Hi! Thank you for helping me!! I am on level 977 and at 975, the latest "companion reward" level, I noticed there are no companion rewards, not even showing accumulation to this point.🙄 I think this is the third set and I was hoping for the Great Rewards ~ but they aren't even showing! I love the game, but it is so much "SWEETER" striving for and getting the goal of New Animal Companion Rewards! Thank you so much! 🐓😮

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @BLemley 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I need few details pleae 🐥

Are you playing on a mobile device or a computer? Can you please show me a screenshot of your game map screen?

To reply back, please type in blank box given below to my comment;

To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the box.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🌺

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @BLemley 🤗

Hope you are doing great and enjoying the Farm by blooming the Flowers and breaking those frozen iced blocks 😃

I have a great news for you 🎉 The “Farm Club” has come back into our games again. On computer, the game will be automatically updated. But, just in case…

Log off from King.com —> Close the browser you are using right now —> Open a browser window again —> Go to King.com and log in —> Open the Farm Heroes Saga game —>. You should see the Farm club icon.

Please post back and let me know 🤗 Bye bye now.

Have a Farmatastic day and great rest of the week 🐥 🐥

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Glad to know that dear 🤗

Do you know? Not just our beloved Farm game, but this Community also has goodies to offer 😃

Yes!! Really 🙋 If you have few minutes in your hand, check out our contests run by me and my co-MoDs of this Farm Community 🐥

** Usually, our contests run for one week each and 3 to 5 players will win in each contest. And the rewards will vary from Magic Beans to Boosters to Gold Bars.

If interested, please click on that Green lettered link above and take a look at them... the current live contests will be highlighted in Blue.

Hope to see you there. Have a Cropsilicious Day 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @BLemley 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I need few details pleae 🐥

Are you playing on a mobile device or a computer? Can you please show me a screenshot of your game map screen?

To reply back, please type in blank box given below to my comment;

To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the box.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🌺

• BLemley
    Options

Hi! Thank you very much for your help ~ and for your very warm, hearty welcome! I am loving the game, so thank you for any and all help! I am playing on a computer. Thank you again, and you have a Farmtastic rest of the day, too! 😍

• BLemley
    Options

Hi PummyRaj! Thank you for trying to help me find the missing animal companion bonus points! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help find them!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @BLemley 🤗

Thank you very much for providing the screenshot. I needed to make sure whether you have the "Farm Club" icon or not!

So, the image you have provided shows that the "Farm Club" was removed from your game. That is the reason, you are not receiving the rewards when you have collected the Companions.

As per the recent information we had, it is a test and very small number of players are included in that test. Looks like you are one of those players.

I will ask our Farm In-charge and find out if they have any extra information about this test OR the rewards from the Companions. But, you will have to wait till Monday to hear back from them, as all the King employees will be off for the weekend.

I will get back to you on Monday with any information I have. Until then, please bear with me 🙏

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🐥 🐥.

• BLemley
    Options

Thank you so much, PummyRaj! It's kind of neat being part of a test ~ especially one I don't have to take! Thank you also for taking the time out of this holiday weekend to help me along ~ You are awesome!! I hope you can enjoy the rest of your weekend! Thank you for making mine Farmtastic! 😍

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @BLemley 🤗

Hope you are doing great and enjoying the Farm by blooming the Flowers and breaking those frozen iced blocks 😃

I have a great news for you 🎉 The “Farm Club” has come back into our games again. On computer, the game will be automatically updated. But, just in case…

Log off from King.com —> Close the browser you are using right now —> Open a browser window again —> Go to King.com and log in —> Open the Farm Heroes Saga game —>. You should see the Farm club icon.

Please post back and let me know 🤗 Bye bye now.

Have a Farmatastic day and great rest of the week 🐥 🐥

• BLemley
    Options

PummyRaj, you are awesome! I am back in the game and have collected all those great companion rewards ~ which will be really handy herding the sheep, watering the cropsies and watching out for ole Rancid! 🤩 Thank you for helping me! Have a Farmtastic day and great rest of the week, too, PummyRaj! 🐑♥️

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Glad to know that dear 🤗

Do you know? Not just our beloved Farm game, but this Community also has goodies to offer 😃

Yes!! Really 🙋 If you have few minutes in your hand, check out our contests run by me and my co-MoDs of this Farm Community 🐥

** Usually, our contests run for one week each and 3 to 5 players will win in each contest. And the rewards will vary from Magic Beans to Boosters to Gold Bars.

If interested, please click on that Green lettered link above and take a look at them... the current live contests will be highlighted in Blue.

Hope to see you there. Have a Cropsilicious Day 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?