Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

🚫 Level 13 can't click on booster tutorial - We have a workaround!

Answers

• LilyDayne
    LilyDayne Posts: 15 Level 2

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm also having issues with the game - it's on level 14 and the booster is the tractor. I play on Android. The first time it happened, I used the tractor twice - the game closed and a message of "unfinished level" appeared on the screen. I started over and, after I used the tractor again (twice), the game closed and the same message appeared again. I didn't try using the other boosters.

• Rosie952
    Rosie952 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited November 2021

If you need help bypassing the freeze on level 13, go back to a previous level like level 10. Once there select the +1 booster. It will then gray out like you have used it. Close the current level by clicking on the X and go back to level 13. The freeze is now gone. I have done this several times for others on the mobile version and it has worked every time. Good luck!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello @Rosie952 πŸ€—

Yes dear! We actually aware of this work-around through another kind Farmer just like you.

But, Thank you very much and that is so sweet of you for sharing this info with all the Farm fans out there ❀️

Our Farm In-charge created a specific discussion thread with that title, and here it is --> Workaround for Level 13 Glitch

I will request our Farm In-charge to merge your post with the main thread.

Thank you once again and have a Farmtastic rest of the week πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• BunsenH
    BunsenH Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited December 2021

The web version of the game is stuck at the beginning of level 13, where the "Bonus Rewarder" booster is introduced. The "Try it now!" doesn't work; clicking on the booster doesn't do anything. And nothing else can be clicked on either. It's been like this for at least a couple of weeks, and I've tried it on multiple browsers and computers.

• BombDiggity
    BombDiggity Posts: 2 Newbie

I too am having this issue. Here is a screen shot of what the problem is, it won't let us click on the +1 so we can continue playing.

• PummyRaj

Hello @BunsenH πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having in your game πŸ˜”

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to come out of this glitch if we change our device. There is a trick that one of the Farmer found…

You play level 12 and select the +1 booster and use it, then play your level normally. Now, when you move on to level # 13, the glitch won’t come in your way as you have already tried the +1 booster.

It will definitely works, you will see πŸ‘ 🀩 Please post back and let me know if you have further questions.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• BombDiggity
    BombDiggity Posts: 2 Newbie

It worked! Thank you so much. I do have another question. My sister wants me to join her team since I have passed level 40. She told me the name of her team, but it won't let me type in the name or number. It only suggest teams for me. She said she couldn't find a place to invite me either. Thanks for your help

• rbkhp
    rbkhp Posts: 1 Newbie

I am in level 13. A new booster was introduced but it is stuck on that screen and doesn’t let me move forward and play the game. I have reviewed and tried what was already shared on the website. Need help.

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    edited January 2022

Hi @rbkhp and welcome to our community πŸ€—

Try the following troubleshooting:

• Make sure you have the latest version of the app
    • Clear the cache on your device
    • Make sure you have more than 2GB of free memory on your device
    • Close all the apps and on your device and restart it

I hope that helpsΒ πŸ™

• PummyRaj
    edited January 2022 Answer βœ“

Hello @rbkhp πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Wish you a Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

I am sorry to hear that your game is stuck with the tutorial video! Are you playing on a computer or a mobile device?

** This is a known issue, which the Farm game Studio team is already aware of. They are working on a fix, but unfortunately, it is taking longer than expected.

But, no worries as there is a work-around for you to forward in the game πŸ‘οΈ Next time you open the game, play level 12 again and use the +1 booster. Once you win level 12, you will be moved to level # 13. This time, ChooChoo will not bother you with her video πŸ˜ƒ

Please let me know if you are still having the issue (you shouldn't though 😁). To post back, simply type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful new year 🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?