is alphabetty saga rigged?

Options
James_Goods
James_Goods Posts: 27 Level 2

almost every crown on level 46 is outside the main board or on rare letters and on vine letters 70 percent are rare letters and once i had 5 z's in vines one one board and every mousetrap blocks the cheese paths even when i get rid of them except for one it blocks the xheese paths

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Are you sure it's level 46? Didn't see any vines when I played through that level. Anyway I think you just got unlucky there as each time you play a level the tiles are changed around, if you play a level that always has the same starting tiles, then I think there might be an issue. 

• James_Goods
    James_Goods Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

level 46 doesnt have vines but every vines levels have most of the vines have uncommon letters

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited July 2015
    Options

level 46 doesnt have vines but every vines levels have most of the vines have uncommon letters

Ah ok, it's true that the generated crowns have a tendency to go to the letters on the outside, but when you get one in the main square and set it off, it will usually go to a crowned tile on the outside and create a chain effect. Just try make as many four letter words as you can. Good luck with it :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?