Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Kindle/Tablet More Generous with Freebies

Options
Eggcracker
Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3

For those that don't know me, I often complain about my lack of beans, I'm playing in the 4000s. Beans C 900

Well, I started a new account, and game, on a Christmas Kindle, and wow, what a difference it makes! 750 beans for a simple quest, not a big quest, just one of the things you get every day.

We are playing on very different level, I'm in the 4000s on my laptop, no beans. A newbie playing on a mobile or Kindle etc has thousands, not a fair playing field.πŸ˜’

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Eggcracker πŸ€— A Warm Welcome back to the Community!

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜ƒ Even-though you come here to complain, they are always valid complaints and make us think all the time πŸ‘οΈ

Quests being available only on mobile devices has been a complaint from many Farmers from a long time. It is not just the Magic Beans we receive as gifts, we get other boosters including Shovels, Tractors, +1 bonus and also Hunters. Not just those, once in a while, we receive tasks to achieve the "Egg Cracker" booster too (of course, it will be a big task)!

** You will definitely enjoy all the extra features... along with "Special events" - which give us special rewards like 6 hours of unlimited lives, along with 5000 Magic Beans. Can you believe that πŸ˜ƒ 🀩 That is the plus point of playing on a mobile device!

Although you are playing on a new device, you do not have to start a new account! Because, you can log in with the same details you use on your computer. Since you already opened a new account, you can play with your old account too.

** Simply log out from your new account, and log in with your old account details. You will start your game from level 4000 and you will be able to enjoy all those extra features.

I know yours is not really a question, but feedback. But, I wanted to support you and give you my input too 😍

It is very nice to have you here in the Community, again πŸ€— 😍

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,368 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Eggcracker As pummy said, that's been a long time grumble but yes devices are far better. Something I wonder is behind the decision to take the game from the King site. Its not as easy to add them to the bowser versions I was told.

I know we have always recommended a device if possible. Just remember though that boosters will stay on your kindle and cannot be transferred even if you log in with your original account. Congratulations on the new device 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?