Why do I have 2 profiles?

walkerbeth64
walkerbeth64 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

I've got 2 profiles? I don't know how managed to do this, but would like to get back to my very first profile please? Is this possible? Thank you

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,286 Candy Moderator

Hello @walkerbeth64 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry! I would need few more details about the issue please!

The profiles you have -- do you think you have created both of them OR one was created without your knowledge?

Is the progress same on both the accounts?

Are they both from Facebook OR Kingdom accounts? OR one of them is Facebook and the other one is Kingdom account?

If you can clarify these questions, I can suggest you further steps. To reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day 🍓🍓

• walkerbeth64

I know I created the first one! And Im unsure whether I signed up under Facebook or not? I think I had to to be able to sign up? I'm so sorry that I'm not sure of the way this happened, but to be honest, every game is different and I've been looking for games to play during Covid and I've searched many and this is my favorite! I also did better on my first profile! Lol. Hope this helps you? Being I couldn't be anymore helpful than I was? Thank you.

• walkerbeth64

I think I know what the 2 different profiles were created? I think one is for my first profile Bs the other is because I tried another game on the list of KING games? Could that be the answer? If so how do I get back to my original game? Thank you!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,286 Candy Moderator

Hi Beth 🤗

Your answers are giving me little bit of clarification But, I will ask for more details, if you don't mind 🙂

** Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga on both profiles? If so, can you tell me which levels you are at on both profiles.

1) If you have one Facebook account AND one Kingdom account, you will be able to sync them and can play through single profile.

2) If you are not sure whether they are FB or Kingdom account, can you please provide both of those game ID numbers? This (green lettered) link will help you find it --> Find your game ID number

Once you reply back, I will write to you again 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?