How do I get Rancid's key to unblock roadblock on level 340?

Options
grapemomma
grapemomma Posts: 1 Newbie

I beat him but didn't get a key. Rancid level 337..............................................

Answers

• Miceshaman
    Miceshaman Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Hello! Do you tried to beat him with a high score? You should get the key if you got three or two stars! XD

• nicksnanna62
    nicksnanna62 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I beat Rancid on level 861 and did not get any stars. I had the high score, did not use any boosts and had 4 lives left. I also beat him on the first try. what do I have to do to get the stars and the tickets?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,846 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @nicksnanna62, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  By any chance, did you take a screenshot when you won the level and received high score? 

First try this --->  Force close the App -->  Disconnect the Internet connection -->  Clear Cache --> Shutdown the device for 5 minutes and restart --> Reconnect to Internet -->  Log into your game and see if you see the stars on the level!   

If you still do not see the stars, please provide your game user ID number for the team to look into the issue.  Here is a link that explains how to look for it  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, click on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon).  

Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great Sunday!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?