Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) πŸ‘‰πŸ”Win Gold bars counting chickens after they have hatched! πŸ”

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited March 2022 in Contests

Good evening Farmers

Rancid was very excited. He had heard that it is National Poultry day on Saturday!

"Finally" ! He thought to himself. "A day that allows me to eat the chickens without Amelia giving me another one of her (very long) lectures".

He was planning his menu as he scuttled along to the chicken coop, "Roast Chicken for breakfast, sauted chicken for lunch..".When he noticed that the hen coop door was open.

He tiptoed inside and found much to his dismay it was empty. Has someone beaten him to it already??

He noticed one of the spiders hiding in the corner laughing. "What are you laughing at"? He asked in a huff.

The spider burrowed back into the hay stack he was hiding in and his little voice floated out "They knew you would come and so they escaped. Amelia said because it is all your fault, you have to go and find them and make sure they are all back" And so Rancid started looking, muttering to himself about best laid plans.

So your job farmers, is to count the chickens in the image and tell me how many there are, so we know he found them all.

πŸ” Prizes!

Five of the correct answers will win 20 gold

πŸ” Duration

You have until Friday 25th March 18:00 CET 17:OO GMT to get your entries in.

πŸ” Rules?

Please use the spoiler function so that other farmers can exercise their counting skills. If you are new and don't know how to do that, check HERE for help

Good luck everyone πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”

Terms and ConditionsΒ here

Want to participate and do not have an account? Sign upΒ HEREΒ in 2 seconds!

Β«134567

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?