Daily boosters not staying beyond the day of earning them.

Options
mag2mac
mag2mac Posts: 3 Newbie

For the last 3 months I have not been able to increase my boosters; I only can get them by doing the daily spin; and even then they have to be used that day or they go away.

Whats up with this? I've been trying to get help and finding support has not been easy, so please respond to this issue.

thanks mag2mac

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mag2mac πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue in your game πŸ˜•

I need few clarifications / details please…

1) Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga? β€” Since you said β€œDaily Spin”, I need to make sure;

2) If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga, are you playing in a laptop/computer or a mobile device?

3) When you said β€œthe boosters have to be used that day or they go away” β€” did you mean that when you do not use a booster that you earn on a specific day, when you come back to the game on the next day, you won’t see that booster in your game anymore?

Please provide all these details and we will go from there πŸ‘ To reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day πŸ’πŸ’

• mag2mac
    Options

!) yes it is my daily boosters that I earn and not a spin

) I play on a dell computer

3) yes you are correct in what I actually meant. did you mean that when you do not use a booster that you earn on a specific day, when you come back to the game on the next day, you won’t see that booster in your game anymore, the booster is not there to play if I Don't use it before the next day.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @mag2mac are you playing on Facebook?

It is a known issue right now and the studio are looking into it. You can read more about it here :

🚫 Boosters not getting recharged on Facebook! - Page 5 β€” King Community

Let us know if we can help you further 😊

• mag2mac
    Options

This has been going on for 3 months, if you know about it, why hasn't it been fixed?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Because when it doesn't happen to every player its harder to find the issue and fix.

One common link is Facebook which is why they suggest to use alternatives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?