๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

We want to hear YOUR thoughts - Tell us EVERYTHING ๐Ÿ˜‰

1234568ยป

Comments

• Mike_Baskey
    Mike_Baskey Posts: 6 Level 2

Very much agree. I'm stuck on level 3163 and my biggest issue is the design relative to use of boosters to help complete the level. All you can do to start is to match cropsies next to the ignitees for them to "randomly" hit the flowers and other blockers. Until the upper right level is cleared (no other options), you can't make 4 in a row matches to activate any of the boosters. By the time you get to this point (if you can), there are only a few moves left and use of the boosters at this point is a waste (since you're trying to get to 80 carrots igniting, breaking or growing are no longer useful (even a producer would be slightly positive but not available). I've had "impossible" levels where have to throw kitchen sink of boosters at them but at least I know there's value in using them. With this level, it would be just throwing them out for no reason. Developers need to play some of these levels and realistically decide what's doable (playing 4-5 days in a row hoping for the "lucky board" is getting old (and not clear extra moves would even work in some of these cases - after playing hundreds of times, never got more than 30 of the 80 carrots required -I have met the other 2 requirements several times). About ready to call it quits on Farm Heroes (I've come close before but this might be the final straw).

• MzChocolateLibra
    MzChocolateLibra Posts: 5 Level 2

My question is why when I change phones or update the app the tutorial keeps popping up, there is not a button to stop it? This happens every game I win or relink my account.

Thnx

MzChocolateLibra

• Ouryve
    Ouryve Posts: 17 Level 2

I was appreciating the return of ads for rewards until this evening when I got a full 3 minute music video featuring drug taking for its entirity. Saw no link to report it.

Really not cool.

• Dada13
    Dada13 Posts: 354 Level 3

I very rarely have ads and than got as reward 1 or 2 extra moves only.Ads before level I don't have at all.

Before I had it on regular basis. Wondering why this changed.

• Anncraig
    Anncraig Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on Level 1569 and have been playing your game for years. Loved it! Well, okay, loved it until you changed the rewards. I just got 3 stars for winning a level that I'd been working on for days and what did you give me? A measly 40 points!!!! I can't buy shovels even when I add those points to the ones I earned in the last 3 games!!! I'm not paying you for shovels - I'm a senior on a very low fixed income and would prefer to use my budget to keep food on my table. So, King Games, I'm done with you. It's been a great ride, but you just pushed me off your gravy train....

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@QueenB @PummyRaj Finally I was able to complete the 1, 2, 3 grow your own Cropsies and the Thread is now closed after having Covid, going through several trees following all around my house this past winter, and being kinda seriously stuck in the hospital for a few months give or take a week.......stupid silly boy indeed.....but I finally watered my plant grew my plant,made sure it had just enough sunlight and now it's full grown and the 1, 2, 3 grow your own Cropsies is shut down why ol why when I can finally say I did it here it is look at my Full Grown Beautiful Baby โ—

Pumpkin head Peggy....isn't she a beautiful baby girlish pumpkin head already to become a pie indeed at that โ—๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

I didn't know where else to post this my Community Manager and Game Moderator so hope you understand my posting it here......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฏ

• breg
    breg Posts: 1 Newbie

Would it be possible to not have to do 12 (!! I counted it) clicks just to start a level? And then 2-3 more explaining how the buffs work... Every single time it will show me where the mssages are, how to send lives, yada yada. It's beyond annoying :|

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?