🌟 Meet our Kingster: Sara_Kson

Options

Comments

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,358 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Sara_Kson and welcome to the community.

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,224 Level 4
    Options

Hello

@Sara_Kson

Nice that you get in touch πŸ€”

I only play FHS and know my way around the game pretty well 😎

I have reached very hoes nivo... But

Can I only tell you what I have already said...

in a few discussions and thraids

Unfortunately πŸ˜©πŸ€”

For months, new levels are no longer possible without creating many boosters πŸ€”πŸ™†....

My first question is

.... AT WHAT LEVEL DID YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME?

And....

DID YOU MAKE IT WITHOUT BOOSTERS

... DO YOU THINK THAT WE PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE FUN AT FHS

.... OR THAT WE PLAYERS HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO CREATE NEW LEVELS

... I WILL NOT SPEND ANY MONEY TO CONTINUE PLAYING FHS

.... I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE HAD FUN DOING IT

.... BUT

FUN STOPS SLOWLY 😁😩

.... I think with many other players as well

.. Is this your and your Tiems Goal????

.. Or do you and your team have ouch

NEWCOMERSinsincere???? πŸ€”πŸ˜Ž

..... All the sameπŸ™ƒπŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜Ž

... Please think again about the whole situation

And wish you a lot of fun with us players

πŸ€”πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Š

@QueenB

@Lady_Choo

@PummyRaj

@encantes

@Diamond_Lim

@CassD

@BQN537

@headoperations

@maf34100

@LeFlarcane

@Angel_Natasha

@wykoon

@MountainMama

@rebelchild

... Please excuse my friends for tagging you

I hope that they don't give me thatπŸ€”πŸ˜Ž

THIS IS MY OPINIONS AND I STILL EXPRESSED MYSELF FINELYπŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

.. To all of you Farmers

... Nice evening and good nightπŸ˜΄πŸŒƒπŸ˜Ž

...... 20 : 50

• Sara_Kson
    Sara_Kson Posts: 8 Kingster
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo

I really appreciate the honesty, thank you for your questions!

It is tricky to make sure the levels provide a good amount of challenge for different kinds of players, as some prefer more challenge than others. But we are always looking into ways we can improve the levels in the game. I will bring the feedback that you and others are writing here to the team!Β 

The reason for us changing levels can be because many players have flagged that a level is being frustrating or having a bug/glitch, which we want to fix by remaking it. If we just want to change the difficulty of a level, we try to only change the moves so we don’t impact the look of the level too much. I can definitely understand that a change to older levels can be frustrating, especially for bloggers. But it is important for us that we update and fix these older levels as we want to continue to improve the game.

All levels should be passable without boosters. We do our best to make sure this is true, mistakes can sadly happen but it is not our intention. If you see any level that needs a booster in order to be completed, please let us know and we will fix it!

We level designers were a bit annoyed at the chicken and suggested that making it swappable would make it more fun, and the game team helped us with that! I’m really happy to hear that you find the less stubborn chicken better! :D

Again, thank you for your questions and feedback! It’s nice hearing from you ❀️

• Sara_Kson
    Options

Nice to meet you @bramam!

It’s hard to say what level I’m on because I play levels all over the saga not in the right order, because of my job. But if you’re asking in terms of skill, I’m not as good as those who are at the end of the saga!

When we test the levels, we do play without boosters even though our most dedicated players are much better at the game than we are.

Of course I want the players to have fun playing FHS! When I create levels I think about what I would find fun and interesting in a level. I have fun playing them so I’m always hoping that you players will also enjoy them. This is why we adjust levels after they are released if a lot of players have complaints on a specific level. I don’t think you should spend money if you don’t want to. The game team makes sure we have many events running that can give out boosters and other help to those who don’t want to pay for it. But when we make levels we test them without boosters to make sure they can be beat without using them. If a level is impossible without a booster, not just hard, please let us know and we will fix it!

The team’s goal is to make a game that players love to play. I’m thankful for the questions and your feedback is important to us so I will make sure to pass it on to the team!

• Sara_Kson
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,198 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • Sara_Kson
    Options

Hi @MountainMom! Wow, you managed to reach the end of the map, that's amazing!! I'm sorry to hear that you don't play as often anymore. I do hope we will see you around, trying out some of our new events from time to time!

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,224 Level 4
    Options

Thank you for the reply 😊

I believe in their good intentions πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

I have particularly "tricky" liked to play and got stuck on many such levels πŸ€”πŸ™„

But I didn't give up.. After many attempts and "change strategy" and with a lot of patience...

I'm here now ⬇️

But I also had to use boosters in every level πŸ™„πŸ˜

I have been a "diligent booster collector" for many years I have been a "diligent booster collector" for many years. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

And that was worth it with my darling FHS

But... I haven't had as much fun as I used to in a long time.

I'll just show you as an example level 5055

I played it again and played it...

Strategy changed as always.... But without boosters I didn't manage πŸ˜’πŸ˜

And on top of that, I don't get any more extra trains... They may have been helpful for some levels πŸ€”πŸ˜

You also made additional trains away.

All these changes are for the good of us playersπŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ™

I'll show you the picture of my best result without booster and without additional moves

I would be very grateful if you could give me a recommendation on how to solve the problem...

No matter what level... 5055 or 5000 and above. This also applies to most levels below 5000....

THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWERπŸ˜Žβ¬‡οΈ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sara_Kson thank you for your reply 😘

I understand you changing levels that are flagged... one reason why I'm happy I'm not near the top as they will change before I get there haha. But some of these levels were already super hard. For instance last week a player complained about a super hard level on YouTube having 15 moves and is now down to 9. Moves. 15 moves was already almost impossible. I've seen that happen a lot.

and some of the rancid levels. One designer said they don't get harder. They do. Some levels might only need 200 crops for 100% and some clearly need 3000 as you only just scrape by with one star after being on the level 10 minutes.

we usually pass them over to @QueenB when we find them too hard and she checks for us but the ones where they are super hard and have had moves taken away really need them back.

now talking about things being removed. The oysters. Oml the oysters 😭😭😭🀣🀣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?