๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

โœ’๐Ÿ“Feedback wanted: Changes to beans

Options

Comments

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options

It's so sad!!! When you have to use SO MANY boosters to get past a level!!!

grrrrrrrrrrr

• kwhite18
    kwhite18 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

I know then the worst part is if you use them all up and donโ€™t pass ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,446 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You're getting me mixed up with @QueenB I am not a manager. I don't work for King. I don't have to say anything nice.

However other than the fact we need to turn off the companions if we choose. I like the game. I haven't had quests for months and I am patiently playing each level as long as it takes.

• Coreena_Lilly
    Options

OMGoodness!!!! That's the worst!!!

I have only been playing to use up my hard earned % some paid for boosters & gold bars to leave the game.

It has gone from my most favorite...to my most hated....causes me nothing but hatred toward King, the game.....I get angry and take it out on people that don 't deserve it....and I get so stressed out!!!

• Coreena_Lilly
    Options

Yes you are right...I do apologize to you. I did get you mixed up. I am sorry!!!

This game has brought out the worst in me.....throwing anger where it is not deserved...so mush hatred for King & the game. You got the brunt of it this time around!!! My apologies!!!

I don't know what I hate most.....the fact that my favorite game is gone...or the thought of deleting it!!! I feel so much stress from it...

I still go in to collect boosters, ad send lives etc...I have a LOT of friends in the game...some who may still be enjoying it...others are like me.

I do try to play a few levels...or even 1....but....it just makes me angry, sad and just want to cry!!!!

This was my first game I started to play....and now I have to let it go!!!

There aren't many games I play...but I CANNOT tell you how much I LOVE my games.....

All of this saddens me and makes we just wanna cry....curl up under a rock...that's how bad it has affected me.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,446 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Aw no ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am sorry it's got you like that. You need to take a break just for a little while I think and hopefully when you come back something might have changed. I really hope ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Coreena_Lilly
    Options

Thank you. Yeah t's got me pretty twisted up.

I have been taking a break....since the new companion came into effect. Just go in to collect boosters and send lives.....after a few weeks I'll try a level...nothing has changed and I only end up with more hatred and anger.

I really just need to end the game......but I keep my fingers crossed, my hopes up....even though I know it's a futile thing.....that it will magically go back to the way it was.

I have spent oodles of money in this game and it just makes me feel taken advantage of....

Maybe I'm taking it so personal!!!!

I have been playing this game since March 14th, 2014!!!!!

My first ever online computer game!!!!

I dunno......thank you for listening.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

It makes me sad to see the game is not bringing you much joy and we truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know!

Perhaps this helps to know, the studio is currently testing the option to not use a companion on a level:

You might not have this option yet, I also do not have it but we will soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also, a new and exciting event will start soon and hopefully, that will bring some joy back to the game for you ๐Ÿค—

• Coreena_Lilly
    Options

It DOESN'T make it any easier. I don't even get involved with the events anymore....prizes are not good for me, and it takes wayyyyyyyy too many lives to get through levels in there. Not at all like it use to be.

To have to look to match 4 or 5 in a row, or make a T or L......is absolutely CRAZY......

You never know when you will be able to do that....at least with the old companion you knew if you matched 3 in a row any which way it would help...and could rely on it.

And new HOW MANY of the cropsies you needed.

& & & it would supply or hit you with what you ACTUALLY NEEDED...not what "IT" thinks you need.

The only times there is any hope in the "new companion" will work...if it's to hit a grass patch or ice patch or tree.....SOMETIMES!!!!! Unless the companion will hit either thing on your board...again...no help!!! (if you have to collect all 3 on the level)

THEN....with the oyster shells.......if you have opened 2 of them already...the dumb companion will open 2 more and not hit the ones that are opened....WHERE YOU NEED IT!~!!!

At least with the old companion you could count on it hitting the already opened shells!!!

The game has gone to crud!!!

In the group on FB i'm in.....soooooo many people are having issues and giving up the game.

I am really sad as this is the direction I'm headed in.

When something causes me this much grief it's not worth it!!!!

I've been playing this game since March 14 2014......My very first online computer game...I have put so much into it...including LOTS of money....& this is the way King thanks us for that!!!!

SMH!!!!!

• Dada13
    Dada13 Posts: 354 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo,

There is no moves to finish level even with new companions. Therefore we need beans to buy shovels. Rewards should be as before or 3 shovels should cost less i.e. 40 beans. Companions are not working properly what already gave our opinion (oysters etc). Today dispared also Quests. Sorry, but it seems that King force as to buy gold to play this game. I never bought gold for ๐Ÿ’ฐ. So it seems I will not play FS in the future to much.I will be very happy so see some video showing how to beat this level .

Thank you and

Best regards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?