๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

(Ended) ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒHalloween decoration ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ Share and win a badge!

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,703 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited November 2022 in Contests

Want a badge? Sign up here quickly!

Happy Wednesday farmers! You are being truly spoilt this Halloween. In addition to our regular contests and to our extra spooky contests, we also have another badge for you to win!

@PummyRaj has already asked you about preparing for Halloween here (so take part if you haven't already) But what about decorating the house? I will share with you some of ours. Some have noticed my avatar. Mr Choo is a very talented artist and handmakes his decorations each year. I mean, literally with card and a craft knife. That's it. And for years he's been doing little cartoons of me. So this year he combined the two and did "t on a broom" along with the witches. It takes him months to cut them all out. Here they are in close up! (its very hard to take a photo when they keep moving too lol)

Other years he has done sillhouettes in the window like this one (apologies for the trampoline pole in the way)

So what about you? Do you decorate the house? Carve pumpkins? Or do something else?

Share your pictures with us. They can be past years if you aren't doing anything this year. Just keep it clean and remember no children in the images to keep our little ones safe. Especially pumpkins, we love pumpkins!

Everyone who shares a picture of something they do or have done, will win this halloween badge below.

Terms and conditions

Contest will run until Wednesday 2nd November 17:00 CET

We are looking forward to seeing your entries!

ยซ134567

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?