Event game disappearing again

Options
Lai
Lai Posts: 13 Level 2

Again this week my event game just disappeared with over 90hours remaining and this is hurting really and I don't know what to do anymore

Best Answer

• Lai
    edited December 2017 Answer βœ“
    Options

I thought this was solved after i updated my game but still. We inviting ppl to play our favourite game and yet it gives us problems over and over again. As more players are playing the game there should be more ppl dealing with the system issues. This is frustrating cs i have learnt to rely on those special even for boosters

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Lai,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Lai
    edited December 2017 Answer βœ“
    Options

I thought this was solved after i updated my game but still. We inviting ppl to play our favourite game and yet it gives us problems over and over again. As more players are playing the game there should be more ppl dealing with the system issues. This is frustrating cs i have learnt to rely on those special even for boosters

• Lai
    Options

And it just happened again. Do you mean i have to accept this and play as if nothing happens. What's the use of loading the game and then as we enjoy it it disappears.This is wrong

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Lai,

Thank you for your update.

Can you please specify what challenge this is about?

Kindest regards,

Tony

• SirEdgar_Carrot
    SirEdgar_Carrot Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have same problem,Β  but when reinstall app events appear for some couple hours. And then disappear. And disappear for couple months. Last event i even cant remember when i have. This is on my phone, but on android tablet there are events etc. And somthing is wrong with race, where collecting stars to have some boosters. Time ends and its just restarts to another player and thats all. Earlier was info if i win i got some booster. But if loose it shows that i need keep going, next time will be better luck and collect more stars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?