⭕ Farm Speed Test - Everything moves faster!

Options

Comments

• Icke007
    Icke007 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello, Farms is one of my favorite games. I like the slowly moves - all the day is fast, but Farms has my speed. But now it is way to fast and I can not enjoy the moves and the new ways my move opened. I really hope the speed will chance back.

THX Icke007

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,656 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I enjoy playing with faster speed

I don't think i like the sound of the bull parts!!

*edited I since have seen and it made me laugh!

• fishgirl500
    fishgirl500 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

It happened to me too. It's much too fast, playing is making me feel anxious. I hope this goes away soon or turns into an option that the user can adjust.

• veidrizi
    veidrizi Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

Since the last update I did to the app, everytime I try to make a move the characters move faster then usual. I have followed the troubleshooting steps suggested by automated e-mails sent to me after contacting customer care but nothing seems to be making the difference. Clearly the tech team needs to check for any bugs as this wasn't the case before the update. I have more than 2GB of free space on my device and the system is up to date. Customer care keeps sending the same robotic e-mail without a real resolution.

• Lady_Choo
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @veidrizi There is nothing wrong with your game don't worry!

The studio are currently running a test on the game speed, so any feedback you want to give would be brilliant 🤗 We already have a thread here if you wanted to share on there.

• veidrizi
    edited January 2023
    Options

Yes, it's happening to me too since the last update. Evrrything moves too fast and it stresses me out. It was great with the normal pace it was. The moves were very smooth and I could nicely follow them. The bull runs too fast, flower unspins fast, spider jumps so fast to another web, the fruits clear fast aswell. I prefer the pace it was operating.

• veidrizi
    edited January 2023
    Options

Thank you. I just replied to that thread. I really hope the game goes back to it's normal speed as it's hard to concentrate on the game when they are moving so fast.

• Lady_Choo
    edited January 2023
    Options

@fishgirl500 Welcome to the community 🤗 Thank you for your feedback.

While you are here, why not have a look at some of our contests and try your luck with winning gold and boosters 🤗

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I do not enjoy playing with the new speed

I have read some where that some have the fast speed in the game as a test. Now I have it and no thanks.

It dosen´t even give me a chance to react to what happens in the game. No fun. It only gives mee the feeling that something is wrong and the game is about to crash for mee.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,928 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I do not enjoy playing with the new speed

Hello dear Pia @piaandersson🤗 Hope you are doing great!

Yes, what you heard or read was correct! The Farm game Studio is running a "speed" test for some players.

I too have received it this afternoon, and I completely agree with you!! It looks like we are playing in a fast forward mode, and don't like it at all!!

Let me pass your feedback to the Farm Queen, so that she can report to the Studio🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?