Rewards do not appear, boosters go missing

BellEs212
BellEs212 Posts: 9 Level 2

Whenever I get a new booster, either from challenges or events, the boosters never appear. And it's the same with the stars competition. Every time I open the app, it disappears or resets, so I can never win anything. It's frustrating. I've sent tickets to King Care but all of them went unanswered, just an email telling me to join this forum. Has anyone had this problem? How did you solve it? I deleted and reinstalled the app, but it persists. Thanks!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi BellEs212, sorry you are having trouble gaining rewards.

I am going to give you a link for troubleshooting. I know you said you had already tried reinstall etc, but sometimes doing it in the order it gives can make a difference. Also, I see what device you are playing on, but in order for us to escalate it if the trouble shooting doesn't help, there are some information questions on the link that it would be helpful if you could let us know. That way we can pass it on to the studio and they can log it if others are having issues too :)

Troubleshooting

• BellEs212

I've already done all of that and it didn't work. This has been going on for close to 3 months now. Since King hasn't been willing/able to help, I'm just going to quit the game. It's annoying to play a game where every update messes something up, or there's a new issue every week.

• BellEs212

Hi BellEs212, sorry you are having trouble gaining rewards.

I am going to give you a link for troubleshooting. I know you said you had already tried reinstall etc, but sometimes doing it in the order it gives can make a difference. Also, I see what device you are playing on, but in order for us to escalate it if the trouble shooting doesn't help, there are some information questions on the link that it would be helpful if you could let us know. That way we can pass it on to the studio and they can log it if others are having issues too :)

Troubleshooting

I've already done all of that and it didn't work. This has been going on for close to 3 months now. Since King hasn't been willing/able to help, I'm just going to quit the game. It's annoying to play a game where every update messes something up, or there's a new issue every week.
  • Lady_Choo

I will pass it on to one of the moderators :(

• Bahar_Kahya
    Bahar_Kahya Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi everyone,

I would like to help you but I have the same issue for 2 weeks now. Whenever I win rewards the gift icon appear and it shows me what I won but when I click to continue my rewards disappear. They do not add up with others. Also same with the booster.

If someone can help us

Thanks!

• BellEs212

Exactly that! and I don't know if this is also happening to you, but whenever I play the stars challenge (Idk the name, the one where you have to complete levels and it gives you stars based on your points, and you compete with a friend to see who gets the most), the challenge resets itself every time I open the app. So I am stuck with no rewards, and just one lone booster.

• Lady_Choo

Hi guys, can you please try the troubleshooting steps given above to see if that helps :)

• Lady_Choo

Try disconnecting from your log in, disconnect your wi fi. Close the game, reboot your device. Start wifi back up again, open the game and log in. Sometimes not being connected to a decent signal can make things not work properly. 

• Lady_Choo

Also for reporting to the studio, we need the device you are playing on, and OS name/number. The app version (make sure there are no updates for the game) and the name of the mini game you are trying to complete. 

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?