Popup

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
edited March 2023 in Discussions

Hello!

I have often criticized this one with the English popups. Everything comes in German. These pop-ups must be sent in the respective languages.

ThanksπŸ™

no english Sorry πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Well it is something that is coming out the ground in 6 days.

As to the pop ups language, I will pass your feedback on. I assume its because its an image that comes up within the game and so it cannot be translated. But that is just my own thought.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi PeggyπŸ€— Hope you are doing well🌻

I think these pop-ups are sent in English as there is nothing much to know about it. Once the event starts, I am sure the information comes out in all different languagesπŸ‘οΈ

We were told that there is lot of effort and work involved in creating these pop-ups! You even mentioned that "everything comes in German". So, I would request you to wait for 6 more days and not to get impatientπŸ™ If you see the event also in English, please come back and report it.

** Just a heads-up! Since this is not a "support" question, it will be moved to "Discussions" area.

Thank you for understanding. Have a lovely rest of the day🌞

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello pummy

Thanks, I'm feeling better and everything is fine. Even from Candy Crush I get the All Stars video in German. I always get everything popups in German. In my opinion, I think it's a support problem. Because it's a mistake and shouldn't be. Thanks. I'll see what comes in 6 days. πŸ˜‰

Have a nice day 🌼

• Lady_Choo
    Options

πŸ‘‹ Candy is a different game studio. While Farm may yet do that....not all studios do the same thing.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I also passed your feedback over to the community manager...😎

• Spinnifix
    Options

Thanks TracyπŸ’“

• Spinnifix
    Options

That's correct and I can understand it well. It's not that hard.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

@Lady_Choo πŸ’—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?