Where did Farm Heroes go on Facebook? ⛔ FIXED!

Options

Answers

• SandyHayes
    SandyHayes Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

All of a sudden I can't play my game they disappear off of my page. I have been playing this game for 2 years and love it. I need to know how I can get them back It has happened to both of my pages

• Chopper23
    Chopper23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What happened to my Farm Hero game on Facebook as of 6-1-2023?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @SandyHayes🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

There has been an issue with Facebook and that is the reason the game is not working when we try to play through Facebook. But, not to worry! The game developers are working on a fix. Will get back to you when we have an update👍️

If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for reporting the issue. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day🌻

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Chopper23🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

There has been an issue with Facebook and that is the reason the game is not working when we try to play through Facebook. But, not to worry! The game developers are working on a fix. Will get back to you when we have an update👍️

If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

• kikenyon
    kikenyon Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What happened to Farm Heroes Saga? It has disappeared from Facebook.

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @kikenyon🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

There has been an issue with Facebook and that is the reason the game is not working when we try to play through Facebook. But, not to worry! The game developers are aware about the issue and are working on a fix. Will get back to you when we have an update👍️

• hopefulone
    hopefulone Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

When I click on Farm Heroes at the top of the menu on Facebook desktop it does not load the game. Instead I am thrown back to the main Facebook

page. When I went to shortcuts the one for Farm Heroes has now gone.

Please investigate.

• B_xter01
    B_xter01 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

where is farm hero saga

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @B_xter01🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

The game is not removed from Facebook, but there is an issue with Facebook and that is the reason the game is not working when we try to play through Facebook. But, not to worry! The game developers are aware about the issue and are working on a fix.

Will get back to you when we have an update👍️

• Doug_Pat_Brown
    Doug_Pat_Brown Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Why was this removed from Facebook aI see there is over 100 comments that it has gone WHY????????????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?