Where did Farm Heroes go on Facebook? ⛔ FIXED!

Options

Answers

• philippeduquesne
    philippeduquesne Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello how to find it with my levels

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Doug_Pat_Brown🤗 Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I have just replied you in another thread about the same issue.

The game is not removed from Facebook, but there is an issue with Facebook and that is the reason the game is not working when we try to play through Facebook. But, not to worry! The game developers are aware about the issue and are working on a fix.

We request you to be patient until we come back with an update 🙏

If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for understanding! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day🌻

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @philippeduquesne🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

The game is not removed from Facebook, but there is an issue with Facebook and that is the reason the game is not working when we try to play through Facebook.

But, not to worry! The game developers are aware about the issue and are working on a fix. There is nothing we can do as players.

Will get back to you when we have an update! Until then, please bear with us🙏

If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for reporting the issue. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day🌻

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you everyone for taking the time to report this issue!

As @PummyRaj has mentioned, this has been reported the studio and we're working on getting the game back on Facebook.

The issue might also affect your game on mobile device if you try connecting the game to Facebook. If you do have issues, please connect the game to a King account instead.

Once we know more, we will let you all know and apologies for the trouble caused.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,103 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @hopefulone

Each game has its own forum so I'll have your question moved to Farm Heroes. In the meantime I have seen that there is a thread in Support, you can find the main thread here

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello All🤗

The issue with Facebook was resolved and you can access your game again.

Please check and let us know🙂

• hopefulone
    hopefulone Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

All fixed now thanks

• Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

Unfortunately my game still refuses to load. I get just a quick glimpse of the board and it POOF... it disappears ! I play on Windows 10 Desktop and I always sign in with my King account password but a few years ago Facebook was also mixed in with my game, but not anymore ( I think?? ). Perhaps it takes awhile before the "fix" reaches me so I'll keep checking. If no progress in a few days I shall notify you but luckily all my other King games are working fine. Good luck & thank-you! ( June 4th, 2023 @4:12am MSDT )

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @Snagglepuss🤗

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the glitch on your game😕 You are playing the App version of the game, right?

I have seen few more complaints from the Farmers who are on App version on either Windows 10 and/or Windows 11. Once we have any information about what's going on, I will update you. Please bear with me until then🙏

Thank you for understanding! Have a Farmtastic week ahead🌻🌻

• paramitch
    paramitch Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Farm Heroes is playable for me on Facebook, but I have lost all of my boosters that I have worked for half a year to add up (I had dozens of all bonus daily/weekly boosters saved up). Really unhappy with this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?