Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Windows (Edited: Solved)

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
edited February 1 in Support

Hi Farm players,

We're currently experiencing an issue where the game will not load on Windows 10 & 11. We see players reporting that the game board will flash once and then crash. This issue has been reported to the studio and we're hard at work finding a solution.

Thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this, and feel free to comment and follow this thread for any updates regarding this issue.

Comments

• Angelica_12
    Angelica_12 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I've been playing FHS on my PC for over a year now but today when I went to play it again, every time I click on it...the screen flashes for a moment, like it's going to load and then crashes and goes away. This is the first time this has happened and I hope I don't have to uninstall it and reinstall it. For some reason the "confirm" my email link isn't working so I worry I'll loose everything if I do that.

Thank you for your assistance. (Windows 11)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @Angelica_12 and welcome to the community.

Can I ask, do you play on the app from the app store? Has it happened recently after it updated if so?

Don't worry about progress, there is always a way to manually add progress back. Its just your boosters etc that is the issue. Are you trying to sign in through the Kingdom? It might be a good idea to screenshot the map so that you know exactly where you were if the worst comes to the worst.

The reason I was asking about the app is because we have another Moderator who is having issues with that exact problem on windows 11. Mine seemed to be ok but I only have windows 10.

Or do you play through Facebook?

Have you got another device you could play on in the meantime? I will raise this but the community manager won't be around until Monday ☹

Oh just a thought, is it the confirm email for the game when you try to save progress? Not for the community?

• Angelica_12
    Angelica_12 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

The "need to confirm your email address" is here...when I created the account to ask a question. I've hit resend many times but nothing ever appears in my mailbox.

I tried to find answers before asking a question here and saw something that said...if the game was saved here, I could uninstall the game and reinstall it and not lose my progress. I've started over many times before so if I have to an uninstall/reinstall...I will do that (reluctantly this time).

When I bought this computer a few years ago the game was already installed on it by the seller (it's version 6.15.3.0 and says the publisher is king.com). I only play games on my PC. I don't use my phone or Facebook.

I checked again and it still doing the same thing. Screen goes black like it's about to load and then poof...it crashes and goes back to my desktop. I haven't downloaded anything so it suddenly not working puzzles me.

IF I have to uninstall it...where do I find it again to put it back on my PC?

Thanks.

• Gabi147
    Gabi147 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

tengo el juego descargado en la pc y no se carga

• Gabi147
    Gabi147 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options
  • Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited June 2023
    Options

I play it as well and I don't have any problems with my go sorry to hear that you are you might try getting a hold of the help center

• BradStark
    BradStark Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

I installed fresh Windows 10, like the one I was using before. I downloaded the Farm Heroes app from Microsoft Store but it won't launch. The app window appears for a second and then disappears. I tried several times.

• BradStark
    BradStark Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Also, other game apps from King are working just fine!

• Bbett123
    Bbett123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Game freezes when you click events icon

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Bbett123🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga game? If so, which version do you have right now? When did the issue start?

Please reply back and provide these details by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?