Rancid levels being replaced with normal levels!

13»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

I agree, some rancid levels are really fun and others make me want to hit him over the head hard with a blunt object!

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@FarmerB I agree wiht you that rancid levels are too difficult to pass. Grumpys and most of the times it´s blockers in the way and few moves.

And you right it is playing hole new levels. So I have started to replay the levels that have been replaced. Some is still hard even in lower levels. But most of them are now possible to finish without using boosters and improve the stars.

Rancid levels is easy to see when you click on a level that have gold marker do they have a special look.

If they made them easier they could still be in the game. But I guess that rancid is supposed to be the worst level. I´m not sure but I think they made rancid really hard/worse when they removed the roadblock.

@Lady_Choo I can´t say that I had seen any rancid levels as fun. Maybe in the beginning. But it´s long time ago.

And for me the 1+ you can buy when you start playing the level, that have never worked for me.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

I agree with you all @FarmerB , @Lady_Choo and @piaandersson

I will definitely not miss Rancid. It has been a looooong time since I had fun in his levels 😶

At present, his levels are just booster eaters, and nothing else 😭😭😭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Pia @piaandersson,

In your above message, you wrote “Rancid levels is easy to see when you click on a level that have gold marker do they have a special look”.

Can you please give me few levels as examples to see what that Gold Marker is? Or may be post few screenshots?

Thank you 💜

• piaandersson

@PummyRaj I should have written another way. Don´t know if this will better. Gold marker is the one you get when you finish a level at first try.

If you don´t have gold marker you see direct if it´s a rancid level or not. But whit the gold marker you have to click on the level. And you then see direct that if it´s still a rancid level because the layout/colors it´s special for rancid.

Pictures. 1 show how it looks whitout goldmarker, level 120. 2 Show levels whit gold markers so level 10 that still is a rancid but you don´t see it direct. 3 show when I have clicked on level 10 and that show that it still a rancid. It have the blue/purple board around. So I can just close it.

I can say to them who read that from level 756 rancid has it´s fixed place and always ends wiht number 1 or number 6. like 756 the next one is 771. Accept level 1372. Before 756 rancid comes random.

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 508 Level 3

Even with the gold marker you can tell Rancid level by the striped border. Do you see it?

Super Hard Levels are similar but with thicker stripes and they also have flames

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Some of them are like having all your teeth pulled out without pain killers and you still only get one star!!! Those levels make me annoyed with him 🙄

• piaandersson

@FarmerB I never seen it. But I blame it on my phone that it so small so I don´t notice details.

But looking on your picture it´s not just the stripes. It is also the shape. If I look on level 9 it is round and 10 (rancid) has edges.

And if I now look on my picture with level 116 and 122 that is super hard levels. They have beside the flames another shape.

So thanks for catching that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?