We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Pass farm diseappered

melymelo
melymelo Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello I didnt have the pass farm since de news évents

Sorry for m'y église bécasse I am french 😉

I didn't fini ID placer

Thanks

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @melymelo🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the Farm Pass has disappeared from your game, after the new events have appeared!!

This is completely new issue for us and I will have contact our Farm game In-charge for assistance. But, this is night time for them, hence you will have to wait till tomorrow to find out what's going on.

In the mean time, let's try some troubleshooting steps and see if that helps!!

1) Exit of the App - wait for 2 minutes - reopen the game - play a level - and see if Farm Pass is back;

2) If that doesn't work out... log out of the game - clear cache - wait for 2 minutes - reopen the App and log into the game - play a level - check if the event is back.

If you did not receive the Farm Pass even after both steps, please come back and let me know. I will take few details from you to report about the issue. Please post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope everything works and you will be able to play the event again!

• melymelo
    melymelo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Thanks

I find my ID

I already try to deconnect and nothing. I Will make the second purpose 😊

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?