It wont let me watch the video for extra moves

Options
Rick_Crane
Rick_Crane Posts: 1 Newbie

Most of the time when I get to end of the game it won't let me watch video for extra moves

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• DebbieDel
    DebbieDel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have always been able to watch videos before the game for extra moves and after the game for extra moves, some days it just doesn't work and keeps shutting the game down. It's so annoying its putting me ood playing

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @DebbieDel πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game πŸ˜”

Just for my clarification, are you playing Farm Hetoes Saga or some other game? The reason I am asking is because, in Farm Saga - the Ads before playing the level will give us a booster. And the Ads we watch at the end of the level only gives extra moves.

** Are you having problem with the before Ads or the after ones? OR both?

Please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• cathyjwise
    cathyjwise Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I want the videos for extra moves. I play against friends and they have the videos, so I can't even compete with them.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community!

You don't need the videos to compete, many of us don't have them. But unfortunately we cannot request who gets them and who does not as it is random. You might one day though and they might not have them then 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?