✍ YOU decide level 6000- which option will it be?

Options

Comments

• Tejch
    Tejch Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Level 2: Celebrate by the numbers

Voted for #2 :) I just finished level 5588, it was really hard because of 100 snowballs u need to get and I didn't know how πŸ™ˆ Well, now I did it πŸ’ͺ

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Voted!!!!!!

My vote is for level 2:

It seems to be a medium difficult level

There is an Awesome number 6, with the lovely sheep, suns, water droplets and the flowers!!!! 🌞🌻🌞🌻🌞🌻

There are all the cropsies and blockers requested😍😍

I really love it ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Many Thanks level designers for this great opportunity

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB & @PummyRaj I like the design of #2. It looks like it will be fun playing, only if we’re given sufficient moves.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj I know levels get harder. Even the events are nowdays hard so selldom I finish them. So I know. I agree that we should not have to buy anything. But using boosters that have become normal, at least for me.

@FarmerB In the other thread where they asked how player wanted it. It only said that "choose the three you like the most" so just that we had a limit of how many we liked.

@QueenB You say that the level have the same difficulty. I donΒ΄t agree. Design 1 that one is not how you play the level. That one you could have an auto button because you have to depend on how the game (studio) let the cracker works. The other two you play and have some control over.

pummyraj mentioned that the split board makes it harder. I my self had levels there itΒ΄s split with crackers to the work and they are almost impossible to do whitout using a lot of boosters. So design 1 are more difficult then the other two.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,020 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB wow! the design team have done an amazing job!

I have looked closely at the designs and possible game play.

I like 1 and 2, bur 2 is my favourite design wise, it looks really inviting and fun to play 😍

I don't like 3, as there are too many blockers and on top of that where there is hay there will be sheep also.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

I voted for design 2. 😊

The designers did a great job on them. Good luck to all that is waiting for level 6000. EnjoyπŸ˜‰

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    Options

I Mostly Prefer The Second Version I Know It Might Be Hard But I Got ThisπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸπŸ…πŸ’•πŸ‰πŸŠπŸ‹πŸ’

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3
    Options
    Level 3: It's over 6000

My events

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4
    Options

6️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣... 6️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣..., 🍾

@QueenB

@PummyRaj

I'm very excited about level 6000

I'm so close πŸ€”πŸ˜Ž

I hope I can do it 😊

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

@QueenB The thing we maight notice about design 3. Is it that, when you have removed some weed, the shape of the design get like a heart.

Is it that. I guess we all get fooled by how it looked from the start. And that we all was focused on what was in the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?