πŸ—“ Daily reward - New Look πŸ˜ƒ

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited August 2023 in Discussions

πŸŽ‰ Introducing the New Look of Our Daily Bonus! πŸŽ‰

We are thrilled to announce an exciting update to one of your favorite features: the Daily Bonus! We've revamped the look and feel of the Daily Bonus to enhance your gaming experience and make it even more enjoyable.

Our team has been hard at work, designing a fresh and dynamic appearance for the Daily Bonus. We wanted to create something visually appealing that would capture your attention and make claiming your rewards a delightful experience every day.

NOTE! This is still under testing so not all of us has access to this just yet!

Let's look at the difference:

The old look:

The new Look:

We've given the Daily Bonus a sleek and modern makeover, with a clean and intuitive interface. The new design will provide a seamless and immersive experience for all players.

Now, we would love to hear from you! Your feedback is incredibly valuable in shaping the future of our game. Please take a moment to share your thoughts and let us know what you think of the new look for the Daily Bonus.

- Do you find the new design visually appealing?

- How would you rate the interactivity of the updated feature?

- Are there any specific themes or styles you would like to see in the customization options?

We genuinely appreciate your input, as it helps us continue to improve and provide you with the best gaming experience possible. Thank you for being a part of our vibrant gaming community!

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦Β New to the Community? RegisterΒ HEREΒ in just 2 seconds.

πŸ—“ Daily reward - New Look πŸ˜ƒ 39 votes

I love the new design! It's visually appealing
51%
PummyRajEva_TolarovΓ‘bearwithmeurskarecnikMelbennettYaSSeR1IceGem32ShamShamGabrian_DiazFarmerBsaramooteeweipingsteventsengkm_silviaThamamaeugen888Liv_Sousa4806811383BakanekoCrazyNan 20 votes
The new design is okay, but I preferred the previous look of the Daily Bonus
23%
lozrlynnWerner_CichyrebelchildTasty_CakeCassDNico_GashilyasTgray5272RoniGirl2022 9 votes
I'm neutral about the new design. It doesn't significantly impact my gaming experience.
10%
DieOmimikeshavrfdoradimibramam 4 votes
I think the interactivity of the updated feature is excellent and adds excitement to claiming rewards.
2%
Juliuszkuliusz1 1 vote
I still have the old look and I like it
12%
BQN537MiladyRMollySRacoon7Terri_1 5 votes
Β«134567

Comments

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4
    Options
    I'm neutral about the new design. It doesn't significantly impact my gaming experience.

For many days I have been using new design for daily reward

... Does anyone else have this

Is this a test πŸ€”

I don't like it πŸ˜‘

@QueenB

@PummyRaj

@encantes

@Lady_Choo

• union_jak
    union_jak Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

I have it too and I also don’t like it. The rewards are less as well, so I no longer feel the incentive to play daily now

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,443 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

I do have it! I have only heard positive things about it so far.

What is it you don't like about it?

And yes its a test πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2023
    Options
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Lady_Choo I donΒ΄t have it. But IΒ΄m surprised that you only heard positive about it.

The one I remember right know of the normal ones.

day 1 1 showel, day 2 1 +1, day 3 1 colorcollect, day 4 2 tractors, day 5 2 1+ day 6 3 tractors and day 7 3 colorcollect.

Totally 1 showel, 3 +1, 5 tractors and 4 colorcollect.

Now whit the new 1 showel, 2 +1, 2 tractors and 3 colorcollect.

The showel the same. But less of the other ones. Tractor is the biggest change. From 5 to 2.

I hope I can avoid this as long as I donΒ΄t update the game.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello Farmers 😊😊😊😊

I have it!!! There more color Collectors and less Tractors.

For me the Tractors is very helpful!! Let me play for few days with the new daily bonus and I will write another comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4
    edited July 2023
    Options

No ,false

There are fewer tractors and also fewer fat collectors, 😁

Sorry though, you should read the comments with more patience πŸ˜‰πŸ€”

@@piaandersson

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2023
    Options

Don't Quote me as I cannot remember completely but I have a feeling there is more than one variation as well. So some might have better than others.

@piaandersson while I appreciate you might not like it when you do get it, it's like everything. That's why they test things as some will like and some don't. I've even heard some positive comments about the hero mode. Who are we to say they are wrong? 😊

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Lady_Choo If @encantes get more colorcollect then the 4 that is today so there is variations. But the picture @bramam show there is only 3 totally for the week. So will see what encantes says about hers. The picture bramam show it shows hole week direct.

I donΒ΄t mind changing so long as they give me more then I have today. But if itΒ΄s like bramam and union_jak have said that there is less. So no.

About hero mode, I can see that it have a positive part (like I wrote in that discussions), but mostly itΒ΄s negative since you loose the way to improve levels (for example farm market) and you loose a way to collect for 1-2-3 grow. So hero mode itΒ΄s two way.

But if we get less boosters I donΒ΄t see any positive in that. And itΒ΄s beyond me how anyone can think loosing rewards are positive. Because the levels getting harder and harder so you need the boosters.

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2023
    Options

@piaandersson as far as we are aware there are more variations of it and for different times. I'm not sure how much I can share with you until a player reports on it. Some have better ones.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?