πŸ¦Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦Ή New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

I'm now playing on PC for a change and found I now have auto hero mode. For me it's a relief and I like him. Because in Farm Super Heros it's the same. I think it's nice when you don't have to finish the game and you get on straight away. It always bothered me that you had to keep playing. As far as I'm concerned, it can stay that way. I like hero mode!!!πŸ‘

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Howdy Farmers!

First of all, we want to thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your dedication to FHS is evident, and I can understand your frustration with the new feature.

I also wanted to let you all know that as of today, the new Hero Mode will be available to everyone!

While change can be challenging to embrace, it's essential to remember that developers often introduce new features to enhance the overall gaming experience. Although it might be tough to see the potential benefits right away, exploring the new feature could surprise you with exciting possibilities!

That being said, your feedback matters greatly, and your disappointment is noted. The development team is constantly looking for ways to improve the game based on player input. Your passionate response adds value to the ongoing discussions and helps shape future updates.

Let's hope the developers take into account the feedback from avid players like yourself and find ways to strike a balance between innovation and maintaining the elements that made the game so enjoyable in the first place.

In the meantime, I recommend giving the new feature a chance, as it might grow on you with time. After all, gaming is about exploration, challenge, and having fun. Who knows, you might discover exciting strategies and enjoy it more than you initially thought!

Thank you πŸ™‚

• majia13
    majia13 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Is the sad hero mode back where you cant choose yourself to use the last goes and the dog just do it for you? So sad that this is on as its ruining the way I Play πŸ₯΅

• TheGaijinRoaming
    TheGaijinRoaming Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Yeah it totally sucks… can’t play for three start on companion levels…

this came on a while back but had a toggle if I remember correctly… I think I turned it off immediately, or they took it away… then thought nothing more about it…

I presume making it compulsory is just to see how it’s working on a wider scale before they add the toggle…

still it’s total rubbish and a waste of developer time and energy (unless it’s purpose is really to make you use up and purchase more boosters to increase revenue which wouldn’t surprise me… call me a cynic!)

add toggle or desist with this feature or lose many players… simples.

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3
    Options

I'm so disappointed to hear that this is going to be a permanent change. Given that nearly everyone here hates it, I find it hard to believe they've received positive feedback "elsewhere" so much so that they are keeping this change. I have tried to get used to it and it's just not happening. This change takes away so much from the game experience that made this game unique. Not only that, it's made it harder to achieve certain things and it cheats players out of moves they actually buy. I have been playing this game for 10 years and this is the worst change they've made. I feel like we weren't listened to at all. Unfortunately this may be the time for me to say goodbye to this game.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB. I agree with @FarmerB.

I have given the new Hero Mode plenty of opportunity to grow on.me, but it's just not happening, as it takes away the control we had in aiming for anything specific and the ability to use moves we have purchased. FHS was different from other games in that respect and that made the game more enjoyable.

I also find that events have been made more difficult and the numbers of moves reduced.

Other experienced players known to me have said that they will not play the game again until this Hero Mode is removed, so it looks as though King will be losing more players.

• KrafturMikill
    KrafturMikill Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I think I will stop playing if they insist on keeping forced hero mode

• KrafturMikill
    KrafturMikill Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

King should not force it on players, we should have options to use it or not. I think this will get me to stop playing I simply HATE this new feature.

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB This is very disappointing news. How is this innovation? Innovation would be giving us an option. I gave this new mode a try, but I most certainly did not 'discover exciting strategies and enjoy it more than I initially thought'.

I encourage all former FHS lovers to express their frustration through ratings in playstore or appstore, as our voices were clearly, not heard here in the Community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?