πŸ¦Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦Ή New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• KingSSS
    KingSSS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Why since some time it is changed when you pass a level but you got moves left the game stops and you just get some extra crops but you cant use the moves like before? In that way it is too difficult to pass levels with 3 stars.

I also dont like the change how you get moves from your helpers. Before it was with amount of cropses, now you have to make rows of 4, 5 or more. Why is that changed? Just all changes in the game suck!

• kat38880
    kat38880 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

And why pay for extra moves (either with gold bars or money) when they just get taken from us?

• berkaykarlidag03
    berkaykarlidag03 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,623 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @KingSSS and welcome to the community.

Have you not been playing for a long time? As the companions changed quite a while ago now. Once you get used to it, its not so bad!

Hero mode is part of a test that King are trialling and you can read about it here πŸ™‚

• eugen888
    eugen888 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • KingSSS
    KingSSS Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I am playing for long time, just never found out bout this board. So it has nothing to do with 'getting used', its just terrible! Ridiculous test, i am not some kind of lab animal, so change it back how it used to be! If its ok, dont change it!

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2023
    Options

Its part of live testing which all the games do. When the test is over they will stop it. Its how they add features to the game by testing them out first. You can leave feedback on the thread I gave you πŸ™‚

• Lucie3
    Lucie3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This is no longer a test. I don't understand after all the feedback on this that it hasn't been taken away. I had that "feature" on one computer that I seldom use and as of this morning, now on my computer that I use all the time and play Farm Heroes on a regular basis. Well, as of this morning, until this is fixed, I'm not spending another cent.

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,224 Level 4
    Options

😫😠😨☹️πŸ₯ΆπŸ€•

@Lady_Choo

@QueenB

I've been reading these negative comments for a long time.

Until this morning, I couldn't imagine what a new feature would look like and how it would work.

Like all my predecessors, I am deeply disappointed 😞

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR US PLAYERS?

I WAS AN AVID FHS PLAYER

.... I'LL JUST SAY BRIEFLY....

β›”β›”β›” NO NO NO β›”β›”β›”

.... THIS "TEST", AS IT WAS CALLED,

IS NO LONGER A TEST IF

AFTER SO MUCH TIME, AND AFTER SO MUCH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, MORE AND MORE PLAYERS HAVE TO PLAY THE WAY YOU LIKE IT AND WITH NO OPTION TO RULE OUT SUCH A BIG PERFORMANCE

..... IT'S NOT FUN

!!!!!!!! PLEASE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE US OLD VERSIONπŸ”™πŸ”™πŸ”™πŸ”™

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Lucie3 welcome to the community!

And to @bramam what you need to understand is while we are very very vocal about it here, the studio are not just listening to us. There is a lot more involved in gathering all the data needed for testing. As with any test, to run it, it needs to be allowed a certain amount of time to get a true cross section of opinions and sometimes to see if players get used to it.

For example. Another (non King ) game I play, has just changed the look of the interface. People hate it. I don't because the screen was so busy it would make the game crash, but people don't like change. So they are yelling and crying and screaming. Honestly they really are!

But in a weeks time or two weeks or even a month, will they still be hating it or will they be used to it?

If you are a new player and you don't know any different, would you like it?

You don't know the answer to that, but the studios data will tell them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?