🦹‍♀️🦹 New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,455 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I will be honest. I don't like it either. I had 2 stars yesterday when I could have got 3 if I didn't have the hero mode.

However. I have been playing this game for 10 years, whether I like that feature or not, I won't quit because of it. Features change all the time 🤔

• stef0176
    stef0176 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Have "given this new feature a chance" and no dice. Not another cent out of me until it is back...if it aint broke dont fix it

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I don't agree with that.

The players are aware now of the new feature. If they choose to spend gold knowing they might only use one move, that is a choice they have made. They are entering it knowing that. So therefore it is not stealing.

Personally....I wouldn't spend the gold on extra moves while it is like this 🤷🏻‍♀️

I spend gold in candy crush and it has been this way for a long time. I know I might use 1 move but I am not likely to use the 70 moves I have just bought. (They have the extra moves each time you lose) That is the choice I make.

• scotia121
    scotia121 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I have to agree with most of the commentators on this thread. The hero mode is a pain. I don't like it at all. If it is being made permanent then players should be able to opt out. Get rid of it is my view.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2023
    Options

@QueenB and @Lady_Choo The Hero Mode has ruined Farm Hero Saga for me and by the sound or by reading the comments from my fellow Farmers it has taken the fun and entertaining from most of the farmers here and on the Play Store too as many of the players there are voicing their disliking of the Hero Mode also.......

The Hero Mode robs us from being able to play our game, we are not children who can not play our game ourselves or who need someone to help us figure out how to play the remaining few last moves in our Games after completing the level, as we need to complete some missions to collect certain Cropsies to be able to play other games within our events and with the Hero Mode it Stops us from being able to do this.......and this is Unfair to us the players of the Game.....seriously Unfair completely and totally needs to be removed so many players are talking about not playing this wonderful, and the best to us to King Games ever and now some of the changes has brought it down, down, down, please let the Design Team know how I feel and apparently most of the players in Farm Hero Saga do as well.....

Tagging some friends who might support my thoughts....@jeanps, @BQN537, @gordan10, @rebelchild, @CassD, @MollyS, @Anahita_2005, @Racoon7, @LoveDachs, and any other player and friends who have issues with the Hero Mode please make sure you let our CM and GM know how you feel about it🤔......thank you....💯😉

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Don't worry they already have @me6412 😉 I am not a fan. I like it in Candy as it gives me lots of points. Here. Nope.

• Drene
    Drene Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please, please get rid of the new hero mode and put the old one back! I will not bye any gold bars anymore as I used the extra moved to raise my score. Can’t do that anymore so it’s a waste of money!

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB and @Lady_Choo I have already expressed my feeling on this new permanent feature on page 27, it resonates the same feelings of the majority on the this feature. I understand it is here to stay, but I feel it really needs to be made optional in Accessibility. Not only does it cause issues with those with difficulties and it does with me, but a huge number of players.

I play a game for fun, enjoyment, relaxation and having a team event is a drive and a huge part of playing for me. This has gone. There has been many changes to this game, the companions for one as eggs don't trigger. If you are on a higher level with loads of them it is hard to collect cropsies.

Please stop making this game even harder to play, it really is taking the fun out of it for me, as a consequence I play less now than I did. I love this game, it is very sad that it is being spoilt and changed so much.

I appreciate we on the Community maybe only a small voice and hope the companies analytics and data show a decline in playing and paying, and that players voice their opinions on the rating app when it appears, and also complain to Customer service.

I speak with courtesy and respect @QueenB Please can you tell us straight what is happening with the team event? Is that permanently going?

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

I can't send a message again. How tired I am of this.

Does this forum have an administrator or not?

Why the hell can't I send a message?

And the most important thing. If there are any restrictions on messages in this community, why hasn't anyone published these rules anywhere?

The rules of the house of all players are sent to read.

Send me to read the posting rules in this community! PLEASE.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@ElenaVorona not quite sure what you are getting upset about this time... have you been told you cannot post something? Or has it hit the spam posting block temporarily or have you had to wait for your message to be approved?

All of which happens to everyone in order to try and keep spam out. However, the house rules for you 😉

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/341105/the-house-rules#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?