Missing Events

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3

Hello,

I am not sure why 1-2-3 Grow, Farm Pass and Sky Sparkles (?) disappeared completely. I lost all my rewards on the Farm Pass because I never got to claim them and have no idea what tier I was on. It is really disappointing. I have checked for update and performed the update, cleared cache but they never showed back up. Please advise and help. My I.D. 6630961816. Thank you!

p.s. I have no screenshots because I did not expect the events to vanish

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,814 Farm Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @Just_Me-2 and again Welcome in the Farm Community 🍏 πŸ“ πŸ₯•

Sorry about your events, you have lost all of them? πŸ˜” In order to help you could you please specify your type of device and your operative system? Did you uninstall the game app?

Did you save your progress through a King account?

Many thanks 😊

• Just_Me-2
    Options

My game is automatically saved. It is an Android phone. I did not uninstall the app. I hope these answers help. Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you

• encantes
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello again @Just_Me-2 😊😊

I live in Europe and all this events ended today around 11.00am. Depends on your time zone but could be vanished for this.

What can I suggest in this case is to contact the King's Player Support, if you click on the green link: Β HEREΒ you will find all the steps. In this case to topic is Event and Challenges. In a few days you will receive a response from the King's Support Team.

Please let us if the events are back in your game.

I wish you a super day 🌞🌻

• encantes
    Options

Hello @Just_Me-2 🌞 🌞

Do you have the new events in your game?

Farm pass the School Season

Where is your time zone?

• Just_Me-2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Encantes,

I am in Mountain time zone. I opened up the game and there are 3 events showing:

Farm Pass just started (34 days)

Farmer's Market just started (6 days)

Starry Night just started (6 days)

It is such a bummer that I never got to redeem the rewards from the Farm Pass and there was no notification about unclaimed rewards being given.

I have no clue why this issue happened but I appreciate your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?